Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Has anyone noticed the neglect Wii gets around here?

• 108 results
    SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By SpecTackle

All this thread made me think about was how much I miss the old Nintendo. I've already bought and sold one Wii... hopefully the next time I get one (I know it's going to happen when the Wii Zelda title begins to get hyped) there will be a reason to hang on to it.

coonana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By coonana
    CynageN said:
    "All this thread made me think about was how much I miss the old Nintendo. I've already bought and sold one Wii... hopefully the next time I get one (I know it's going to happen when the Wii Zelda title begins to get hyped) there will be a reason to hang on to it."
    If your just gonna buy another one why did you sell it in the first place. Thats a waste.

You guys keep saying certain games are "worthy" of their review. That is BS I named plenty of games and the point of the review is to say whats good and whats bad not every games has to be SMG to be reviewed. I mean they reviewed Lips for crying out loud.
    Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By Hexpane

OMG GIANT BOMB IS DE BAISED!!!!

Or , they cover games they feel like covering.  Notice they skipped madden?  They can skip or cover whatever games they want to, if Wii fanbois am cry, no one gives a fuck.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Endogene

I find it extremely amusing how this conversation repeats it self over and over. Be nice to each other people.

Myself i would also like some more Wii coverage but for a 4 man team i think they have done a great job with all the reviews they have put out lately and i fully understand how they would prioritise some games over others when it comes to revieuwing them especially when they all come out around the same time.

I dont really feel like detailing much more since most of the things i want to say have already been repeated plenty of times in the thread.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By Hexpane

they should exclusively review free casual PC games since they are the most popular.

How is bejweled 6?

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#106  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    Hexpane said:
    "they should exclusively review free casual PC games since they are the most popular.

How is bejweled 6?"
    They don't review free games. Confirmed by Brad while talking abotu American McGee's Grim.
    SSbabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#107  Edited By SSbabel

Well the lack of core games is the main cause my brother, think of when Zelda and Mario got released there was some attention then wasn't there.

SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By SpecTackle
    coonana said:
    "CynageN said:
    "All this thread made me think about was how much I miss the old Nintendo. I've already bought and sold one Wii... hopefully the next time I get one (I know it's going to happen when the Wii Zelda title begins to get hyped) there will be a reason to hang on to it."
    If your just gonna buy another one why did you sell it in the first place. Thats a waste.

You guys keep saying certain games are "worthy" of their review. That is BS I named plenty of games and the point of the review is to say whats good and whats bad not every games has to be SMG to be reviewed. I mean they reviewed Lips for crying out loud."
    Because when nothing comes out for a long period of time, I'd rather sell it to buy the games I DO want. I'm not into the whole owning consoles to collect dust thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.