Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Have wii hardcore fans let nintendo down?

• 69 results
    Ninjakid7396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Ninjakid7396

Have wii "hardcore" fans let nintendo down and not the other way around? Madworld , house of the dead , the conduit and many more are games made for the hardcore fans and, since they keep wineing about how there is nothing to play on the system but these games were made for you they should have sold more copy's if you are a " hardcore " fan. what do you people think have fans let nintendo down and NOT the other way around.

MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MiamiRedHawks

I don't really consider Madworld, House of the Dead, and The Conduit to be good games! I did pick up and play through the remake of RE 1, and RE 4 Wii edition though.

slinky6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By slinky6

Joke topic?   I hope so or this is seriously this is the stupidest thing I've read in a while.

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By sjschmidt93

That would be Sega dude. Not Nintendo. Nintendo doesn't give a fuck.

C2C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By C2C
    I heard this question posed somewhere just can't remember where... 

In any case all of those games, while having some merit to them, are by no means triple A games the hardcore would be all over in the first place.  
    breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By breadfan

So your saying that Nintendo fans have let Nintendo down because they did not buy House of the Dead or any of the other various on rails shooter games? 

You cannot deny the fact that the Wii lacks game titles for people who are looking for more than a mini game collection

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Emilio

Yes, the "hardcore" have let Sega/Nintendo down. They're always bitching about having less mini games and more "real" games, then once they arrive they refuse to buy them.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By jonnyboy

If by 'hardcore' you mean 18-35 year olds, to be fair they are not Nintendo's current demographic. Nintendo produces Mario, Zelda and Metroid for this group, Sega produces the mature Games like the ones you've mentioned, which leaves the rest of Nintendo, EA and practically every small developer ever to produce game for the current demographic, the under 10's and the over 50's, and rake in all that cash.

I'm not hating on Nintendo, but I never grew up with a NES or SNES, the characters mean nothing to me, and without that I'm just a grown man playing game after game full of cute talking animals/monsters with googly eyes.

MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MiamiRedHawks
    @SJSchmidt93: Yeah man, I didn't even realize that Sega produced all of the above mentioned games until you reminded me.
    sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#10  Edited By sjschmidt93
    @MiamiRedHawks: Sarcasm? I can't tell.
    TiggNine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By TiggNine

I read a letter someone wrote into game informer exactly like this the other day....
    MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MiamiRedHawks
    @Emilio: I'm sorry, but in order to get me to buy a game the company has to make something that is original or at least interesting. Madworld, House of the Dead, and The Conduit are not worth paying for.
    Novyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Novyx

I'm fine with the Wii as it is, with a few great games with refreshing controls interspersed with shovelware I'm free to ignore but which does in fact make gaming more acceptable in the public eye. The companies make money, gamers become less marginalized, and I still get the same schedule of good games over time as I had with the GameCube, when everyone was complaining about NOT ENOUGH games.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Why is this a stupid question?  I think it's a good one because those who only own a Wii and consider themselves "hardcore" are always demanding for "hardcore" games yet they don't buy them when they actually come out.  I guess some developers associate hardcore with violence and sex, though, which is not accurate.  But there are "hardcore" games such as Deadly Creatures or no More Heroes that came out and were not successful.  I don't think "hardcore" is what the Wii fans are really asking for when they say that.  When they say "hardcore", it's actually a translation for Mario, Metroid, Zelda or any of those franchises.  I think they just want more of the same, and that, to me, is dissapointing.

MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MiamiRedHawks
    @SJSchmidt93: No honestly I forgot, Sega must be really hurting after all those releases.
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#16  Edited By AgentJ
    @Emilio said:
    " Yes, the "hardcore" have let Sega/Nintendo down. They're always bitching about having less mini games and more "real" games, then once they arrive they refuse to buy them. "
    This. There's plenty to love for the wii
    Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Emilio
    @MiamiRedHawks: 
    But I'm sure you'd play a shitty sequel or the 12th installment of some other game, right?
    Ninjakid7396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ninjakid7396
    @FluxWaveZ: I personally think that with the wii nintendo is trying to make games that are special for that system but like you said wii owners just want more of the same which maybe the reason why those new play control games are out
    Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cornman89

I can see where you're going with this, but... well, I think you've oversimplified the issue. I don't really see it as anyone letting anyone else down, anyway.

I don't personally begrudge Nintendo for pursuing the new casual market so aggressively. I simply recognize that perhaps Nintendo and I are moving in two very different directions, and that I should probably look elsewhere for entertainment during this console cycle and maybe the next as well. Without bitching, whining and/or screaming. Why is this so hard for people to do?

MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MiamiRedHawks
    @Emilio: Hey man I like the Wii, and I would take a chance on a sequel if it was preceded by a great game, but there aren't many game series that have multiple installments unless the previous titles are of substantial quality. For example, Call of Duty, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Resident Evil are all solid series that still present newness and originality.
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @Cornman89: This is just a discussion about Nintendo's core fanbase.  We are not complaining so I don't know what you're talking about.
    c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By c1337us

In my opinion based of the games you site as the reason, no. I have all three games you mention. Firstly Madworld was kinda shit in the end and House of the Dead was alright but nothing special. I got bored of both those games pretty quickly so I don't blame people for not wanting to play those two games. The Conduit I do have as I mentioned but I haven't played it yet so I can't say how good it is or isn't. People have every right to complain that the Wii doesn't have enough titles for core gamers when the few that do come out are largely average. I like my Wii, I get plenty of use out of it but not for the kinds of titles you mention.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AgentJ
    @Cornman89 said:
    " I can see where you're going with this, but... well, I think you've oversimplified the issue. I don't really see it as anyone letting anyone else down, anyway.  I don't personally begrudge Nintendo for pursuing the new casual market so aggressively. I simply recognize that perhaps Nintendo and I are moving in two very different directions, and that I should probably look elsewhere for entertainment during this console cycle and maybe the next as well. Without bitching, whining and/or screaming. Why is this so hard for people to do? "
    Nintendo has certainly focused on a different crowd, but Nintendo has given its fans a lot to love as well. I mean, we got one of each of its big three franchises within the first year of its existance, and then got Smash Bros only a few months later. Nintendo's releases have been more scant, but it was said not to long ago that it might be part of a strategy to allow third party companies a chance to succeed on Nintendos consoles (which they've had trouble with for generations). The third party support is as good as its been for as long as i can remember
    Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cornman89
    @FluxWaveZ: Yeah, I guess I'm just speaking to a general trend or mindset I've observed regarding the Wii... which doesn't really address the topic at all. Damn! You're right!

Anyway, regarding the actual topic, I think it's a tad extreme to interpret the low sales figures of the aforementioned games as some sort of grand betrayal. I can say from experience that there are probably... other reasons a lot of people didn't buy them, at least with Madworld and The Conduit. Never got to play House of the Dead.
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AgentJ
    @c1337us said:
    " In my opinion based of the games you site as the reason, no. I have all three games you mention. Firstly Madworld was kinda shit in the end and House of the Dead was alright but nothing special. I got bored of both those games pretty quickly so I don't blame people for not wanting to play those two games. The Conduit I do have as I mentioned but I haven't played it yet so I can't say how good it is or isn't. People have every right to complain that the Wii doesn't have enough titles for core gamers when the few that do come out are largely average. I like my Wii, I get plenty of use out of it but not for the kinds of titles you mention. "
    I haven';t played the conduit (save for a short demo) or house of the dead, but I SEVERELY disagree about Madorld. What about that game was "shit"?
    CharlieTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By CharlieTuna

This hardcore and casual stuff is bullshit, good games sell through word of mouth and good marketing. The games you mentioned do not fit the bill. I honestly think that they dont even match the quality titles on the Wii. "Hardcore" people are such a minority out of the consumer pie, I flabbergasted by the fact that a company like SEGA even give a shit and are naive enough to think that this might do well.

If you are angry about what the Wii is getting you just don't buy it, vote with the wallet. Apparently consumers choose not to embrace these games and as a consumer you have no frickin' obligation to a HUGE company like Sega and you're not letting anyone down by not buying them. Also it's not Nintendo's fault that their current userbase does not want these games, they are pumping out games that the average internet game nerd (like me) would not buy and they're making money. Good for them, they don't owe you anything.

There are so many choices for games these days that it's amazing how people cling to a company even though the product does not satisfy their needs it seems. Blind fucking loyalty. Amazing really.

Ninjakid7396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ninjakid7396
    @CharlieTuna: non of us are complaining we are all simply stating how we feel
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AgentJ
    @Ninjakid7396 said:
    " @CharlieTuna: non of us are complaining we are all simply stating how we feel "
    Some people just like to talk about things they know nothing of, so he's probably not even worth a reply. 
    c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By c1337us
    @AgentJ: "Shit" was probably a little harsh to be fair. Nothing was specifically broken with the game. Tthe ideas the game put forth were interesting, I was genuinely excited to play this game prior to it's release as it was one of the few games I have bothered to pre-order so I could get the sound track to go with it. But I found once I started playing it none of it was really presented to me in a way that made the game compelling for me. The style of the game was good I'll give it that, I really liked the way it looked but beyond that it all went down hill for me from there. The game play was exciting and satisfying at first but I too quickly got disenchanted with it. I found the music and the special commentary to be annoying as hell (which is too bad since I pre-ordered specifically to get the sound track) the whole Greg Proops thing was WAY over sold for me. Then to top it all off it's bundled in with a story and characters I just failed to have interest in at all. Promise and a cool art style don't justify the hour or two maximum I spent playing this game for the price I paid for admission.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c
    deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because a majority of the "hardcore" games are shit. That's why people complain.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#31  Edited By ArbitraryWater

When "hardcore" Nintendo fans ask for hardcore wii games, they aren't asking for forced-edgy stuff like Madworld. No, they are asking for yet more installments of Zelda and Mario, because in the end that is the only reason any of us actually bought the console after Wii Sports got old. (Yes, that may be overgeneralizing, but it's true for me at least.)

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#32  Edited By Claude

I have had a blast this summer with the Wii. Those games you mentioned caught my attention, but in the end, I wasn't really interested. I'm the same way with my Xbox 360 though. I said no to Resident Evil 5, Prototype and not to mention my non interest in older games like Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Gears of War 1 and 2. Now give me some more Dawn of Discovery for the Wii and I'm a go, great game, been playing it since it came out.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheMustacheHero

.....I read the thread and all I have to say is..."What?"

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AgentJ
    @c1337us said:
    " @AgentJ: "Shit" was probably a little harsh to be fair. Nothing was specifically broken with the game. Tthe ideas the game put forth were interesting, I was genuinely excited to play this game prior to it's release as it was one of the few games I have bothered to pre-order so I could get the sound track to go with it. But I found once I started playing it none of it was really presented to me in a way that made the game compelling for me. The style of the game was good I'll give it that, I really liked the way it looked but beyond that it all went down hill for me from there. The game play was exciting and satisfying at first but I too quickly got disenchanted with it. I found the music and the special commentary to be annoying as hell (which is too bad since I pre-ordered specifically to get the sound track) the whole Greg Proops thing was WAY over sold for me. Then to top it all off it's bundled in with a story and characters I just failed to have interest in at all. Promise and a cool art style don't justify the hour or two maximum I spent playing this game for the price I paid for admission. "
    Thats interesting. I felt almost exactly the opposite on most of those points. I was worried about the combat at first, but by the end I was loving every tee shot, train grinding, and jet propelled kill I made. And I loved the soundtrack so much that I downloaded two of the songs. "It's a mad world, you better watch your step". Also, while the commentary occasionally repeated, it didn't distract from the classic Dimaggio (Bender) humor. Even the character complaint I dont understand much, though seeing as how you only played for an hour or two you wouldn't know much about that anyway. I understand trying to get out while you're ahead when you think you are playing a worthless game, but I think that Madworld deserves a second chance. 
    Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pazy

There may be "hardcore" games on Wii but most of them havent appealed to me. Though I loved RE4 Wii (having never played the original Gamecube or Ps2 Releases) I couldent bear MadWorld (the gameplay seemed cool but it turned my stomach), I dont really like Light Gun Shooters (so HOTD is out) and The Conduit seemed fun but ive got enough FPS's to play and dont enjoy most Wii fps's because it feels very inaccurate for me.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @Emilio said:
    " Yes, the "hardcore" have let Sega/Nintendo down. They're always bitching about having less mini games and more "real" games, then once they arrive they refuse to buy them. "
    That's not fair.  The majority of these "hardcore" games are on rails shooters, that don't appeal to very many people to begin with..  Games like Madworld were very average, short and had little replay value.  It's the equivalent of saying hardcore gamers let the PS3 down for not buying Haze or Liar.

People want hardcore games on the Wii, but they have to be good, ala Smash Brothers, Super Mario Galaxy, Zach & Wiki, etc..
    Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Emilio
    @WinterSnowblind said:
    " @Emilio said:
    That's not fair.  The majority of these "hardcore" games are on rails shooters, that don't appeal to very many people to begin with..  Games like Madworld were very average, short and had little replay value.  It's the equivalent of saying hardcore gamers let the PS3 down for not buying Haze or Liar.  People want hardcore games on the Wii, but they have to be good, ala Smash Brothers, Super Mario Galaxy, Zach & Wiki, etc.. "
    The majority? So far there are TWO ( 2 ) House of the Dead titles, TWO ( 2 ) Resident Evil on rails titles, one of which isn't even out yet, and ONE ( 1 ) Dead Space title which is also not out yet. Then you have other titles like MadWorld, Wario Land,  No More Heroes, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, The Conduit, Punch-Out, and people go ahead to ignore those. I'm pretty sure Little King's Story and Muramasa will do poorly in the long run, and even something like Tatsunoko vs Capcom or Monster Hunter 3 might bring in fewer players.

Some folks just need to understand that not every game has to be CoD or Gears in order to be a quality title.
    Dovey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38  Edited By Dovey
    The "hardcore" are intelligent consumers.  Just because something like say The Conduit or the House of the Dead maybe a good Wii shooter doesn't make it a good shooter if you compare it to the quality of experiences that are available on other platforms.  Plus money is tight undoubtably for a lot of "hardcore" gamers out there.  People are more wiser with the wallets.  The "hardcore", if they are going to invest money, want value.  Smash Bros and Super Mario Galaxy are great games in their respective genres and are definitely worth their asking price.  HOTD maybe good but there a similar if not better experiences out.  I think the validity of the argument of "There is not many hardcore games for Wii and when they come out no one buys them" is questionable.  I think there is a plentiful selection of hardcore games on the Wii... There are just better experiences of other platforms.
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#39  Edited By oldschool
    @Claude said:
    " I have had a blast this summer with the Wii. Those games you mentioned caught my attention, but in the end, I wasn't really interested. I'm the same way with my Xbox 360 though. I said no to Resident Evil 5, Prototype and not to mention my non interest in older games like Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Gears of War 1 and 2. Now give me some more Dawn of Discovery for the Wii and I'm a go, great game, been playing it since it came out. "
    I haven't got Dawn of Discovery yet, but I agree with your sentiments.  For me, I have been having a blast with Little King's Story and that IS hardcore.  None of the 360 games you mentioned have interested me either and in fact, I have only solidly played Eternal Sonata since I got it, although Infinite Undiscovery is now taking some of my time. 

I think the term "hardcore" should be replaced with "traditional gamer" as that seems more appropriate and from that point of view, I have had plenty of traditional Nintendo fun from: 
    1. Super Mario Galaxy 
    2. Mario Kart Wii 
    3. Super Paper Mario 
    4. Battalion Wars 2 
    5. Zelda: Twilught Princess 
    6. Wario Land Shake It 
    7. WarioWare Smooth Moves 
    8. Super Smash Bros Brawl 
    9. Mario Strikers Charged 
    10. Metroid Prime 3 Corruption 
    11. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (which I still need to get dammit)
    12. Punch Out!  (which I also need to get)

is anyone seriously telling me that Nintendo is not looking after me as a traditional gamer?  Add 3rd party to that with other new Nintendo stuff, and I have had nothing but fun.  This is all nothing more than mass hysteria.  Just because people say it is true, does not make it so.
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @Emilio said:

" @WinterSnowblind said:

" @Emilio said:
    That's not fair.  The majority of these "hardcore" games are on rails shooters, that don't appeal to very many people to begin with..  Games like Madworld were very average, short and had little replay value.  It's the equivalent of saying hardcore gamers let the PS3 down for not buying Haze or Liar.  People want hardcore games on the Wii, but they have to be good, ala Smash Brothers, Super Mario Galaxy, Zach & Wiki, etc.. "
    The majority? So far there are TWO ( 2 ) House of the Dead titles, TWO ( 2 ) Resident Evil on rails titles, one of which isn't even out yet, and ONE ( 1 ) Dead Space title which is also not out yet. Then you have other titles like MadWorld, Wario Land,  No More Heroes, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, The Conduit, Punch-Out, and people go ahead to ignore those. I'm pretty sure Little King's Story and Muramasa will do poorly in the long run, and even something like Tatsunoko vs Capcom or Monster Hunter 3 might bring in fewer players. Some folks just need to understand that not every game has to be CoD or Gears in order to be a quality title. "
    I never said they had to be CoD or Gears, infact, I'm not a particularly big fan of either of those..  And I listed Super Mario Galaxy and Zack and Wiki as some of my favourite games ever.  But besides Little Kings Story, I wouldn't consider any of those titles you mentioned to be particularly good, so please don't try and label me as some kind of retarded frat boy, simply because I don't want to play inferior ports, on rails shooters, mini games collections or glorified ports of old SNES games. 

Like Dovey said, I can play similar games to what you've listed, only far better on the 360/PS3/PC..
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Meowayne

Oh, there's a huge number of people playing these games, it's just that not very many buy them.

Getting a Wii console to play .ISOs off a DVDR or USB harddrive is unbelievably easy.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pause422

Making a game that is rated M for the Wii isn't enough to get people to flock all over it....its not even about that. It's about the games actually being top notch undoubtedly..high quality games that everyone just needs to play. None of what you named are that great at all.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Meowayne

high quality games that everyone just needs to play. None of what you named are that great at all

How many of those have you played, pause422? How many of those? And how many of those?
    guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By guiseppe

You need to have good "hardcore" games for people to stop complaining.
    damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#45  Edited By damnboyadvance

None of the "hardcore" titles on the Wii have been good. I can only think of 1 game that even had decent multiplayer. And the campaign still sucked.

Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By Toxin066
    @oldschool said:
    " @Claude said:

I think the term "hardcore" should be replaced with "traditional gamer" as that seems more appropriate...

I agree with THIS.
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#47  Edited By Cube

I'm not going to buy a shitty game because it's "hardcore".

ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ThomasP

Nintendo had no part in the games you've mentioned. As far as Nintendo goes, their first and second party games have been coming more frequently then any generation before it. They have delivered big time for the Wii and E3 confirmed they're not slowing down. Third party support for the Wii is just starting to gain momentum. With exclusives like The Demon Blade, Tats vs Capcom, Monster Hunter 3, Shattered Memories and Dragon Quest X, more developers are taking notice and looking for ways to reach the "traditional" market.

As far as the games you've mentioned... I was hoping the Conduit would have been more unique to the FPS genre. Maybe more adventurous gameplay then the usual outings. Unfortunately, it was nothing more then a failed showpiece of what the Wii can (or can't) do graphically. Mad World was pretty good as far as style, but when you stripped it down the combat was simple and repetative. It was a short experience, as well. Finally, House of the Dead is what it is... an on-rails shooter.

These games in my opinion are nothing to be grateful for. Decent games, but "traditional" players want great games, not games that try too hard to be "hardcore". Sadly, I was disappointed by Platinum Games latest.

Edit: Does anyone have the sales numbers? I would assume they're not that bad.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#49  Edited By AndrewB

I'm just gonna echo that the reason these "hardcore" games failed so miserably is that none of them are of the quality where they *should* be top sellers. I'm not going to buy a game just because it is different, for Wii standards. You can't go in building a game for a particular audience while just phoning it in unless you are prepared for shit sales figures.

Rio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Rio

I'm sorry, but you need to mention good games first in order to make a proper argument.  In any case, I think a large part of this "hardcore" fanbase you are talking about already gave up on the wii before any of those titles came out.  If there isnt that many people to buy your "hardcore" titles than they arent going to sell very well, eh?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.