Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

[A] The Taswell Covenant [US-Icecrown/Malygos] is up and running and we need you!

• 65 results
    dafdiego777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've still got my free 100 character, are duders still active? Tanking isn't my thing, but I could probably heal fine.

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@dafdiego777: Heya! I'm bad at checking this and the forums are bad at notifying me. We are still active! We've been running consistently every Sunday/Monday, and usually Mythic+ every other day of the week. Feel free to check us out, contact details previously in the thread.

foejoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this still active? I've been thinking about getting back on WoW and it'd be cool to have people to play with.

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Karthas

Hey folks! Just wanted to let everyone know that the guild is still running strong and we're getting ready for BFA. Managed to get Ahead of the Curve in Antorus as a guild so that was a nice achievement. Hit us up on our Discord (https://discord.gg/eDVFYyx) as that's probably the quickest way to get ahold of any of us.

Avatar image for deactivated-6357e03f55494
    deactivated-6357e03f55494

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you guys have a Horde guild too or just Alliance? Doesn't matter to me, just figuring out which side to xfer to haha.

Got into LFR during Draenor and want to try and get into "real" raiding wit BfA.

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reap3r160: Heya! We're Alliance only I'm afraid. There might be another a Horde guild elsewhere but I don't keep tabs on them.

Avatar image for deactivated-6357e03f55494
    deactivated-6357e03f55494

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Karthas: Thanks for the heads up, I'll hop in then once I get my main all situated. I do have an alliance 110 but ya know, mains first :P

haneybd87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, this guild is on Malygos? Awesome, I guess I’ll be joining up when I roll my 110 alliance toon.

cobble75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I am going to jump back in, been gone a long long time. Looking to join up with you folks. I am going to create a toon on Malygos and then see if i can get in. :)

Joeku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

So I just watched a bunch of you folks play with Rorie and then joined in at the end for a couple dungeons and you guys seem great. I'd be very interested in joining up, so I'm just wondering if there's any roles you feel you're short on that you could use so I know what kind of character I should make on the server.

grantwu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys, would love to join. Working my main up the old fashioned way.

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeku:

Heya! Not really short on anything specific or anything. We're pretty good on tanks and healers and the like. Whatever you'd like!

@grantwu: Sure thing! Hit us up on Discord!

Just a reminder for everyone else that might happen upon this- the forum doesn't notify of me of responses so feel free to jump in our Discord (linked throughout the thread) and hit us up!

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I used to play a ton of WoW before several strokes left me partially blind. My central vision is what is effected, so I'm unable to read most text. But Rorie talking on the Bombcast really had me itching to dip my toe back into WoW. With mods would this be doable? Would you guys have me?

I'm able to play Overwatch and do decently enough, and I platinumed God of War, so it's really just text that is making me question if I'm capable.

Firrae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@Karthas is the guild still open and taking people? I might jump back in for the next x-pac and a server transfer can be done else I'll level a new character depending on what the guild wants/needs for classes.

Karthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firrae: Heya! We are still going and you're welcome to join us! Don't have any specific needs at the moment, whatever you enjoy playing the most really. Feel free to stop by our Discord! https://discord.gg/eDVFYyx

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.