Hybrid rally cars trailer

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Dear rally fans

When I first watched this trailer, I'm so excited for this because it features the new generation of WRC cars that features all-new technology including the hybrid system and to me, this is the best-looking driving game that is currently under development by Kylotonn and going to be published by Nacon.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That's neat. I know F1 also happened to make some major updates to their cars this year too, and the new game reflects that as well. Interesting times in the world of racing.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Touring Cars is going the same hybrid route. At least in Britain.

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By GTxForza
    @judaspete said:

That's neat. I know F1 also happened to make some major updates to their cars this year too, and the new game reflects that as well. Interesting times in the world of racing.

That is true plus it's the way to keep the audience watching.

@shindig said:

Touring Cars is going the same hybrid route. At least in Britain.

The same goes with the Le Mans Hypercars which features hybrid technology, meanwhile, GT3 class regulations prohibit hybrid systems for some reason, which was mentioned in one of the news articles about the coming up Ferrari 296 GT3.

Ferrari 296 GT3 Racecar Produces Amazing V6 Noises, No Hybrid Assistance Featured - autoevolution

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.