Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360 Games Store

Platform »

Xbox Live Games Store is an online store for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One which allows users to purchase games digitally.

Deal of the Week, November 29th

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Cincaid

New week, and new deals on XBLA. This week we have:

Worms 2: Armageddon - Used to be 800 points, is 400 points this week.
    Band of Bugs - Used to be 800 points, is 400 points this week.
    Earthworm Jim HD - Used to be 800 points, is 400 points this week.
    Centipede & Millipede - Used to be 400 points, is 200 points this week.

There are no new releases this week to XBLA. Officially at least! There's a way to get an early copy of ilomilo if you visit this website and get a redeem code to download the demo, which you then can upgrade to full version for 800 points. I've played a few levels myself, and it's super-cute and really fun. Sadly it's not officially released yet and a bit buggy, and the Avatar Awards from it doesn't work yet.

Other than that there's a new map pack for Halo: Reach; the Noble Map Pack for 800 points.

JoeyIA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JoeyIA

Nice, I have 220 points so I got Centipede.  I don't know WTF to do with the other 20 though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.