Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Games of the year - Most Wanted [Xbox 360]

ikiddo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By ikiddo

Operation Flash point 2 - Now we are talking Hardcore.

Assassins Creed II - This game looks to be an AMAZING single player experience.

Brutal Legend - This game just looks awesome. It plays just as awesome. I can not wait.
     Brutal Legend - This game just looks awesome. It plays just as awesome. I can not wait.

Modern Warfare 2 - No Comment.

Yes there are some other games that I would not mind this year but these are the main ones that I will be getting. Also with Splinter Cell & BF:BC 2 next year ...
    ikiddo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ikiddo

Yes there are some other games that I would not mind this year but these are the main ones that I will be getting. Also with Splinter Cell & BF:BC 2 next year ...
    flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By flaminghobo

You missed out Borderlands.

ikiddo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ikiddo

Maybe the simple reason is that the game really does not even interest me much at all?

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By gearhead

I'm surprised no Halo ODST.

ikiddo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ikiddo

I want to say I am myself that I am not going mad like a loon over it, but I am following my own preaching and putting my money where my mouth is. I'm fed up of people moaning about how GH 2345322 MetalliHalenDeth is over priced and the same old boring rubbish! Who also say that they are not going to buy it. I refuse to buy another Bungie product until they realize that I do not want to pay out for maps to have a quick game with a mate to see if I like it. BUT I HAVE too.

NymBomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By NymBomer
    @ikiddo said:
    " I want to say I am myself that I am not going mad like a loon over it, but I am following my own preaching and putting my money where my mouth is. I'm fed up of people moaning about how GH 2345322 MetalliHalenDeth is over priced and the same old boring rubbish! Who also say that they are not going to buy it. I refuse to buy another Bungie product until they realize that I do not want to pay out for maps to have a quick game with a mate to see if I like it. BUT I HAVE too. "
    MS decides on pricing for all Xbox Live content. Bungie would probably not make us pay considering how much money they actually make from the retail versions of their games.
    ikiddo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ikiddo
    @NymBomer said:
    " @ikiddo said:
    " I want to say I am myself that I am not going mad like a loon over it, but I am following my own preaching and putting my money where my mouth is. I'm fed up of people moaning about how GH 2345322 MetalliHalenDeth is over priced and the same old boring rubbish! Who also say that they are not going to buy it. I refuse to buy another Bungie product until they realize that I do not want to pay out for maps to have a quick game with a mate to see if I like it. BUT I HAVE too. "
    MS decides on pricing for all Xbox Live content. Bungie would probably not make us pay considering how much money they actually make from the retail versions of their games. "
    Its not the pricing that annoys me. Its the part where bungie whilst uploading and sorting the servers makes me need to buy the dlc before I can play the game. Look at Epic .. That is done well. Even when the gears 2 base online is not amazing they fixed the part with DLC and not having to need it to play. Same with CoD4.
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Meowayne

Yay killing people.

egads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By egads

I honestly thought Assassin's Creed was a terrible game, so I cant in good faith support the sequel.  MW2 for sure.  Borderlands definitely.  New Super Mario Bros. Wii.  Left 4 Dead 2. Max Payne 3.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By RHCPfan24

Seems like a solid list to me. I would say Uncharted 2 but, yeah, this is an Xbox 360 list. Besides that game, these are pretty much the games I am eagerly awaiting this fall/winter.

kingkorn69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By kingkorn69

I want Boderlands,Left 4 Dead 2 and NBA live 10

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By iam3green

yes, some of those games look great. i want to see more assassins creed 2 things and modern warfare 2. those two games are going to be good.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By natetodamax

Borderlands.

End thread.

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Ket87

Not sure about Operation Flashpoint but every other title is multi-plat, really this is just most wanted games of the year not 360.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#15  Edited By AgentJ

I hope that Assassins Creed 2 is good, because while I enjoyed the first one, I'm not sure that I enjoyed it enough to go after a sequel. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.