Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

How long should it take to sync my achievements....

Chubby101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chubby101

I thought I read 15 minutes for the first sync then every 24 hourts thereafter.  But 24 hours ago I created an account and was #230 in line, mow I'm only down to #197.  Have I done something wrong? 
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

All the achievement stuff is f'ed up right now since Xbox redid their site.  Hopefully all the achievement stuff will be fixed in a few days.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By buzz_clik

You'll probably want to read this.

Chubby101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Chubby101

Thanks for the swift reply Guru's.  Guess I'll just have to be content with my PS3 updating Facebook for now.  Why the hell though don't MS make achievements post to FB in the sameway and save everyone the hassle !!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.