Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

Microsoft Won't Be Discussing New Hardware at E3

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

Source: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-15/microsoft-says-it-won-t-be-discussing-new-xbox-at-e3-conference.html

The title pretty much says it all, but it's not like people didn't already expect this to be the case. Xbox 360 is still very much alive, and I don't think Microsoft really sees Nintendo as the same playing field of competition when it comes to consoles.

Were you expecting to see anything? Do you think the Xbox 360 can stay relevant all the way to June 2013...and even into 2014 when the console would most likely launch?

*EDIT* So apparently, I was late to this. Someone already made a thread...in General Discussion...using "Xbox 720" in the title. Explains why it didn't pull up in my search. -_- Anyways, shut this down, mods.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Phatmac

Seems like the right time to at least tease a new xbox. Kinda tired of this generation. I want to see some new consoles and get excited again.

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WilltheMagicAsian

It's, at earliest, two years out, and I'm sure they're still trying to push the 360 so waiting until next year is probably a good idea.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Karl_Boss

The next xbox won't be coming out for at least two more years so I don't see why they would.

fleasquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By fleasquire

As exciting as it would be, I kind of figured they still have another solid Holiday season left with Halo 4 due to come out. Just like last time, Halo 2 came out and the 360 had its big reveal at the next E3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.