Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox 360

Platform »

The Xbox 360 is the second game console produced by Microsoft Corporation and is the successor to the original Xbox.

need to buy a new 360 headset

Alucard_N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Alucard_N7

Im new to the giantbomb!  i joined because the community looks awesome and the giantbomb crew cracks me up! 

Can someone help me!? my 360 wireless headset broke and now i have a excuse to buy a new one. So what is the best 360 wireless headset that i can buy that blocks out background noise!

Alucard_N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Alucard_N7

Im new to the giantbomb!  i joined because the community looks awesome and the giantbomb crew cracks me up! 

Can someone help me!? my 360 wireless headset broke and now i have a excuse to buy a new one. So what is the best 360 wireless headset that i can buy that blocks out background noise!

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Andorski

The official 360 headset still ranks as the best one to use in my books.  It's pretty hard to find other quality wireless headsets for the system, as Microsoft requires third party makers to pay for licensing fees to make accessories for the 360.

Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481
    deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd stick with an official one, although you'd be much better off with a wired headset. At least then, if it breaks, it wouldn't have been too much compared to the wireless one.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolverine
    @Alucard6sic6 said:
    " Im new to the giantbomb!  i joined because the community looks awesome and the giantbomb crew cracks me up!  Can someone help me!? my 360 wireless headset broke and now i have a excuse to buy a new one. So what is the best 360 wireless headset that i can buy that blocks out background noise! "
    I'd just replace it with another wireless one. It is a truly awesome headset. 
    MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By MiamiRedHawks

@L:
    I agree with L, I'd stick with the official wired headset. I bought a wireless one, and I hate that you can't charge the headset, and use it at the same time. The battery life is terrible as well.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iam3green

i would say get a wired one. i think u can just buy any headset that has the audio plug-in like the 360 headset. i use a headset that i got from my phone. i find it to be more comfortable then the official 360 ones. i went through two headsets so far the second one i didn't like the first one was great.

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By teh_destroyer
    @Andorski said:
    " The official 360 headset still ranks as the best one to use in my books.  It's pretty hard to find other quality wireless headsets for the system, as Microsoft requires third party makers to pay for licensing fees to make accessories for the 360. "
    This, the best way to reduce background noise is to turn down your volume.
    Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

I'm using this weird wired earpiece that clips on to my ear. It's irksome to get fitted right.
    Don't get it. >_>;;;

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.