Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xeodrifter

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 11, 2014

A Metroidvania-style sci-fi action adventure game from Renegade Kid.

Xeodrifter on PS4 is pretty fun

BSw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Xeodrifter is a game I had never heard about until this month's PS Plus line-up was announced last week, and it's suprisingly fun. Uncomplicated mechanics, simple and responsive controls, slightly-challenging-but-not-too-much level design. Just a simple and effective platformer without too much nonsense to distract from the core gameplay.

I haven't seen anyone make any mention of it on the forums (it's almost like some important games came out this week), but I can recommend to give it a try if you have PS Plus and need a break from whichever open world you are wreaking havoc in. It's also less than 100Mb, so your PS4 can even download it in an acceptable time.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#2 fisk0  Moderator

I've got it on 3DS and Steam, and, yeah, it's a rad Amigaesque platformer.

Avatar image for a_faceless_name
    A_Faceless_Name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I just finally tried it after anticipating a non 3ds version for a while (I love my 3ds, but hate the d-pad for 2-d games). It is pretty rad so far. I love the art style and color palette.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.