Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

A City Sleeps

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 16, 2014

A music driven shoot 'em up from Harmonix Music Systems.

Early thoughts on the game

YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

So it's been a while since I played any sort of musical game, so i figured this would be as good as any.

I only had a chance to play a bit on my lunch break, but the sound track and art style are incredible in motion.The switching between slow and fast "towers" and which type of skill to have in it when while weaving in and out of fire is awesome and totally tense

The one issue I have is they need to surface leader board stuff better, having to go back and manually look through the leader board is kind of a bummer! They should really through that stuff up front because I think the leader board chase could totally be compelling!

What are everyone's early thoughts on it?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.