Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

AC/DC Live: Rock Band

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 02, 2008

AC/DC Live is a standalone expansion for the Rock Band platform. It features 18 of the classic rock band's most popular songs, recorded live during concert. New 360 and PS3 versions contain a code that allows the songs to be imported into other Rock Band titles as DLC.

Exporting to RB1 & RB2???

RobDaFunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By RobDaFunk

I've just recently bought RockBand1, just got the AC/DC Rockband, can I export the ACDC tracks to Rock Band1 and then if I ever get RockBand2, will I be able to move ALL my RockBand1 songs (including the ACDC tracks) over to RockBand2 with the 400MS points option??

I don't wanna move the tracks to RB1 and then not be able to get em onto RB2. :|

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I think that when you import the songs they act like DLC, and will work on either RB1 or RB2.

DrFidget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By DrFidget

Yes, Rock Band 1 and 2 both read it as DLC so you’re good no matter what. You're not actually putting the songs into Rock Band 1, just on the hard drive.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By MetalGearSunny

The AC/DC songs are separate with RB1 songs. The read as DLC and they transfer free. To transfer RB1 you need $5.

RobDaFunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By RobDaFunk

many thanks guys, i wasn't sure about the transfering (paying 400 MS points) from RB1 to RB2 because I know there are some tracks you can't transfer due to licensing issues, thought it might be the same for ACDC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.