Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ace Combat

Franchise »

A series of air combat, mostly jet fighter, based games that have consistently walked the line between arcade style action and simulation style physics.

Want To Get Into Series, Pop My Cherry!

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Yo guys,  

I know some of you are into this series but I have sadly never gotten into it.  Tell me what games to pick up from Amazon or GameStop for virgins to the series.  I don't have an Xbox 360 at the moment due to Microsoft's fantastic first generation hardware...so stick with the PS2 stuff. 

I'd like to have one with a F-22.  >.> 

HELP!

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xyzygy

When I was taking 3D Animation, there was this really creepy raper guy in my class who always wore his hat over his eyes and had to lift his head 45 degrees upward to even look at you. For every task we were assigned he came to school with something Ace Combat related. It was very, very odd. 

And that's the extent of my Ace Combat knowledge

STUVNING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By STUVNING

I'm reviving an old thread here because I love Ace Combat. 
    Start with Ace Combat 4 since it has the best story/presentation. The gameplay is not as varied as in the later entries in the series, I could see some people getting bored with the longer missions. I don't mind them but I'm a huge fan. 
    If you enjoy 4 just keep going with AC5 and Zero.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.