achievements

#1 Posted by JohnZimmerman (198 posts) -

i am trying to even off my xbox achievements.   they currently end in a six and I need four points to even them off.  any suggestions on achievements that  i can get, with as little effort and frustration as possible, to fix this?

#2 Posted by supermike6 (3565 posts) -

I think there's a list somewhere, if I remember correctly.

#3 Edited by natetodamax (19208 posts) -

The only four point achievement I know of is in the Zombie Island DLC for Borderlands but you get it after a 1 point achievement so it comes to 5 regardless.

#4 Posted by Empirepaintball (1393 posts) -

GRAW
#5 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -

Mine has always been a multiple of 5. 

#6 Posted by JohnZimmerman (198 posts) -

UPDATE:  so i played a little of sonic 1 xbla and got a seven point achievement.   so now my gamer score requires two points to even off so I'm just going to rent and then play viking: battle for Asgard until i get the 12 point achievement for learning 4 new moves. then it can go back.   i really wish that all achievements had always ended in 5 or 0  instead of weird as random numbers.  on the bright side my gamer score right now is 33333.

#7 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@JohnZimmerman said:
" UPDATE:  so i played a little of sonic 1 xbla and got a seven point achievement.   so now my gamer score requires two points to even off so I'm just going to rent and then play viking: battle for Asgard until i get the 12 point achievement for learning 4 new moves. then it can go back.   i really wish that all achievements had always ended in 5 or 0  instead of weird as random numbers.  on the bright side my gamer score right now is 33333. "
I hate when they don't. It's like a dirty trick to make you get 1000pts in it. But having 3333 is awesome though.
#8 Posted by JohnZimmerman (198 posts) -

i finally fixed my gamerscore. i got the 12point achievement from viking:BFA and now my gamerscore ends in 5 or 0. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.