What kind of game is this?

#1 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

I am playing this on a emulator at the moment and i have not the slightest idea what this game is about. I have been pressing A for about 30 min now, here and there i got to use a mouse with which i could click on different people sitting in a picture. Is this a adventure (point and click) game  ?

#2 Posted by inkeiren (989 posts) -

Wait.

They made a game about this?

#3 Posted by LordAndrew (13972 posts) -

"You move the cursor, it moves. Gee, that was hard."
I just checked the two reviews on GameFAQs. Even though they're not very clear on how the game is played, it does appear to be a point-and-click adventure game.

#4 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Ha you would expect them to make some kind of action game out of it. Guess i won't even attempt to play that game again there only being a Japanese version.

#5 Posted by LordAndrew (13972 posts) -

You'd think so, wouldn't you? But this certainly isn't the only time developers have chosen a genre that really doesn't make sense for a given property.

#6 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Looks like in 1994 there was a action game released based on it. Just made a franchise page for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.