No recent wiki edits to this page.
Battlespire is a hardcore RPG. You're a Battlemage apprentice and you are awaiting your final test in Battlespire, but things got a little bit out of control there...
The Battlespire game takes place during the time of Arena. Instead of walking surface the playing world is completely situated within Oblivion and you rarely meet npc's. The gameplay is entirely different from daggerfall although it uses the same engine:
- no shops - you have to loot your enemies or find treasure to survive
- no rest - you're under constant pressure
- no respawn of enemies
- no open world - you have to fight through 7 big levels
- you fight against Daedra
This makes the game much harder as you really need every resource you can find.
Originally the game was to be planned as an extension to Daggerfall, but in the end it was released as a stand alone game. The game features an improved rendering engine, higher resolution, and much more detailed 3D environment.
PC System Requirements
- CPU: Pentium 133MHz Processor
- Graphics: SVGA, VESA 2 Compliant Video Card
- Memory : 16MB RAM
- Handdisk: 150MB Hard Disk Space
- Sound: Sound Blaster compatible Sound Card
- Other : 4X CD-ROM Drive, Mouse