$30 in the US and £37($59) in the UK

#1 Edited by Stete (725 posts) -

Currently all UK retailers list Anarchy Reigns between the £37-40 range which is kind of a dick move from Sega Europe. Really want to get this at day one but the huge price gap really puts me off, and I doubt it would do any favours to it's sales in Europe. Hopefully this will change before the game is out.

#2 Edited by bibamatt (1086 posts) -
#3 Posted by TheHBK (5466 posts) -

People in the UK are more wealthy than people in the US. Haven't you ever heard a british accent?

#4 Posted by Stete (725 posts) -
#5 Posted by Neurotic (632 posts) -

@TheHBK said:

People in the UK are more wealthy than people in the US. Haven't you ever heard a british accent?

I wish this was true.

#6 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

It's because Obama!

Yeah, loopin politics into everything

#7 Posted by BleedingStarX (279 posts) -

@Stete: It was only announced as a £19.99 game today, give them time. I'm sure everywhere with have it for around the same price in a few days

#8 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

499 SEK ($74) in Sweden. The cheapest one found on pricerunner is 403 SEK which is still $60. Yep.

#9 Posted by AlexW00d (6191 posts) -

@Neurotic said:

@TheHBK said:

People in the UK are more wealthy than people in the US. Haven't you ever heard a british accent?

I wish this was true.

Yeah so do I. The average American earns more and everything is like half the price in America :(

#10 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

@Neurotic said:

@TheHBK said:

People in the UK are more wealthy than people in the US. Haven't you ever heard a british accent?

I wish this was true.

Yeah so do I. The average American earns more and everything is like half the price in America :(

Yeah but travelling to Europe completely sucks balls because the dollar is worthless.

#11 Posted by Forcen (1806 posts) -

@Jack268 said:

499 SEK ($74) in Sweden. The cheapest one found on pricerunner is 403 SEK which is still $60. Yep.

Get it from Zavvi, £14.95 and free shipping to Sweden. And it's the limited version with the DLC.

#12 Posted by UtamiJogjaf1 (25 posts) -

@Neurotic said:

@TheHBK said:

People in the UK are more wealthy than people in the US. Haven't you ever heard a british accent?

I wish this was true.

Dollar is cheaper than Pound

#13 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.