Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Anarchy Reigns

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 05, 2012

In a distant, chaotic future, cyborgs beat the crap out of each other in this multiplayer-heavy 3D beat 'em up from the developers of MadWorld and Bayonetta.

Free Bayonette DLC

AuntyMable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AuntyMable

I got a limited edition edition in the UK which came with free Bayonetta DLC code.

The code was accepted but... no Bayonetta character avaiable in game. Any ideas?

Xbox by the way

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cbarnes86

Did you download it? Check your download history and see if it appears in there.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Zirilius

@AuntyMable said:

I got a limited edition edition in the UK which came with free Bayonetta DLC code.

The code was accepted but... no Bayonetta character avaiable in game. Any ideas?

Xbox by the way

Timed release maybe? They did this with Marvel vs Capcom 3 where we got the codes day one but didn't get the characters until they were available for all users.

Avatar image for chadmasterflash
    ChadMasterFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By ChadMasterFlash

@Zirilius said:

@AuntyMable said:

Xbox by the way

Timed release maybe? They did this with Marvel vs Capcom 3 where we got the codes day one but didn't get the characters until they were available for all users.

No, I'm pretty sure somebody was using her in the last TNT.

AuntyMable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AuntyMable

Ah! The dlc was there next time i switched on... Dunnot why it didn't show up right off.

thanks anyway guys

aldo_q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By aldo_q

She should be available in Multiplayer at the bottom right bellow all the other (still locked) chars.

Edit: Oh duh, just saw you already fixed it..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.