Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ArmA II

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 26, 2009

ArmA II: Ultimate Military Simulator is, as the title would suggest, a Military Simulation game developed by Bohemia Interactive. Experience the intensity of lifelike combat situations in one of the most realistic soldier sims available.

Will an integrated Intel HD 4000 gpu run this?

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RandomHero666

As the title says, will it run on an Intel HD 4000 integrated GPU with 1.6GB video memory?

I plan on buying a proper GPU in a few days, just bought arma though and I'm wondering if it's worth downloading right now.

Demo runs fine, could probably run better if I changed some settings.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By AlexW00d

Depends on your processor tbh, the game is super CPU heavy. Although the 'demo' has super low res textures so that's probably not the best way of gauging it, unless you play it on super low, which you will probably have to.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By RandomHero666

@AlexW00d: Alright thanks, I don't mind playing on low setting for a week or so, CPU is 3.4GHz i5 quad core so I think that should be enough.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By AlexW00d

@RandomHero666: Just turn off post processing (you should anyway cause of that horrible ass motion blur) and HDR you should be ok, I think. Like you say, it's only a week or so. If you need people to play with you can find a whole bunch of us in the GB mumble who play 3-5 times a week or so. Whenever people are bored basically.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.