Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Animation bug I found playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Konanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By Konanda

I found this after completing The Truth level in the Animus. It happened during the cutscene, which I wish I had took a video of but I was laughing to much at how ridiculous it was. Basically Desmond got caught in some weird animation loop when trying to get out of the chair and than after the cutscene clipped through the Animus.

Konanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Konanda

I found this after completing The Truth level in the Animus. It happened during the cutscene, which I wish I had took a video of but I was laughing to much at how ridiculous it was. Basically Desmond got caught in some weird animation loop when trying to get out of the chair and than after the cutscene clipped through the Animus.

02sfraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By 02sfraser

Alright.... Happens a lot in games these days. Ever played 'New Vegas'?

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ArchScabby

It's not a glitch.

He's an assassin, everything is permitted...

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Dany

Yeah, i think it happened, it sucks cause I wanted to talk to everyone to see their reactions, especially lucy

Konanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Konanda
    @Dany said:
    "Yeah, i think it happened, it sucks cause I wanted to talk to everyone to see their reactions, especially lucy "

Ya I just started running around and eventually he clipped in some fashion where "Press any button." came up and than he just went back into the animus and than I exited again to talk to Shaun, Lucy and Rebecca.
    Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Slaker117

Something similar happened to me. After the truth level Desmond stayed in the "sitting in Animus" position but could still move around all floaty like. Kind of the opposite of this actually.

Konanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Konanda
    @Slaker117 said:
    "Something similar happened to me. After the truth level Desmond stayed in the "sitting in Animus" position but could still move around all floaty like. Kind of the opposite of this actually. "

That happened to me during the cutscene.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.