Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Assassin's Creed fans... have you heard of this?

Avatar image for equal_opportunity_destroyer497
    Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Apparently Showtime has made a show about the Borgia family titled, shockingly, The Borgias. As a huge fan of Assassin's Creed I immediately made the connection to the games and recent series villain Rodrigo Borgia, who appears to be the show's main character and will be portrayed by Jeremy Irons (awesome). Other characters from the games that will also be in the show are Cesare and Lucrezia Borgia. So I'm definitely interested in this, as Assassin's Creed tends to bring out the art and history buff in me. Of course it's likely that the characters on the show will be wildly different from the exaggerated versions in AssCreedBro. How bout you, Giant Bomb. Interested?   

ssj4raditz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By ssj4raditz

Jeremy Irons, you say? IN!

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Dany

I saw the trailer awhile back and it is very interesting to see what comes from this. Just more historical sex romp?

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By FLStyle

I am aware of it and if it does nothing more than introduce more people to Assassin's Creed through the Borgias I'll be happy.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187

I heard about it.  I have high hopes, but Jeremy Irons...  Look, I love Die Hard 3 and Kingdom of Heaven, but...Dungeons & Dragons, man...

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By MooseyMcMan

ShowTime? Only fancy-ass rich people pay for special-ass TV channels like that. 

Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Gregomasta

I saw the advertisment for this and got very excited as well!  I was surprised to see that Borgia family did exsist and that Luzcera did infact marry three times(games are teaching me?).  Think we'll see some brother/sister sex stuff?  I'm kinda sad that there won't be assassinations left and right in the background though.  I wonder if the show will portray the borgia's as ruthless and evil as AC:B is.  Also there was a movie about them as well.    Caterina's In the movie too!
    AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By AlexW00d

It should be a pretty good watch, considering Rodrigo Borgia was such a ruthless, disgusting bastards that the catholic church barely acknowledges that he existed.

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ass-creed, bro!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.