Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

End of the Year buying games bug is over i hope now lol

LosDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By LosDub

well since i had ordered Assassins Creed Brotherhood, COD:BLOPS, Dirt 2 and Borderlands GOTY last week as part of my End of the year poor man gamer buys for 2010. I figured i should know the story leading up to Brotherhood so i went and picked up AC1 & AC2 today along wit Tropico 3 so i could take advantage of the Buy 2 Get 1 free deals they got goin. cant wait to just into the assassin creed U-Verse.

LosDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By LosDub

well since i had ordered Assassins Creed Brotherhood, COD:BLOPS, Dirt 2 and Borderlands GOTY last week as part of my End of the year poor man gamer buys for 2010. I figured i should know the story leading up to Brotherhood so i went and picked up AC1 & AC2 today along wit Tropico 3 so i could take advantage of the Buy 2 Get 1 free deals they got goin. cant wait to just into the assassin creed U-Verse.

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SuperWristBands

I ended up buying so many Steam games as well as all the Mass Effect 2 DLC, and after I decided I need the actual game so I bought that on amazon for $15. I'm not done yet though. There is one more Steam game that I have my eye on. I hope tomorrow isn't a rehash and that they put Dawn of War II on sale for more then it already is.

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PillClinton
    @LosDub: ha!  good luck with AC1 after all these years!  that game has NOT aged well and is beyond frustrating if you're accustomed to modern games.  good story, though, and AC2 is where the game part starts getting really good.
    project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By project343

My purchase list for the past week: 
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood 
    Enslaved: Odyssey to the West 
    Kirby's Epic Yarn 
    Metroid: Other M 
    Vanquish 
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 

Ya. YA. Thankfully there were boxing week sales. XD

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.