Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

i actually think the multiplayer might be a good time

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By mrfluke

you have a good 5 on 5 multiplayer match , with your friends, it would be a hell of good time 

templars will have stronger brute force, assassins will be more faster  

and its the chaos theory team working on this multiplayer , so it should be interesting  

i dunno even though ubisoft IS IN FACT gonna start making assassins creed games yearly (read that on joystiq a while ago) 
    i still have faith in this game, and we will probably get our Desmond storyline fix ( they wouldn't record one paragraph for vedic to say :P) they're probaly using this game to get you more attached to the characters so that you will get ready for the main event in AC3, because lets be honest, except for desmond and kristen bell , most of the future characters are kinda flat IMO we haven't even seen the boss templars that vedic is working for, and introducing them at the last minute in the third game would be a bad idea

trylks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By trylks

I'm playing AC1 now, stealth is important in the game (not crucial, just important) and it is very hard to achieve in a multiplayer setting, specially if it is not first person perspective. (more reduced field of vision).

I think co-op has a greater potential than multiplayer, but I can't imagine a feasible way to implement it yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.