Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Is anyone excited about this?

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Dany

Or are yall wanting for some ACIII?

The live demo they had of the game was really cool and seeing the villa destroyed and Mario shot was.

I'm sure their is going to be some Desmond aspect of the game and Rome is a cool setting but I really hope that the game is a trilogy for Desmond and his story and that ACIII ends it. ALl I see this as is an expansion pack of a great game, so I am excited

Avatar image for fakeplastictree
    FakePlasticTree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FakePlasticTree

I wasn't interested until yesterday. I figured it was just another Ubisoft cash in attempt, but it looks like it might actually be a worthy sequel to what is arguably their best franchise these days. 

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By fresh2deafbill

I'm really interested in seeing how the multiplayer feels. hopefully I can get in on the beta

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @FakePlasticTree said:
    " I wasn't interested until yesterday. I figured it was just another Ubisoft cash in attempt, but it looks like it might actually be a worthy sequel to what is arguably their best franchise these days.  "
    hmm, im a huge sucker for AC and i wasnt interested, but after reading your post, i kinda am now. why does it look worthy? its just AC2 with mutliplayer
    MisterMollusk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MisterMollusk

I am sooper interested.

Arbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Arbie

Yep, I'm interested. I have been since I first read about multiplayer being included which for me is actually pretty odd considering I don't play MP on many games that have it.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By Yummylee

Christ I still haven't played ACII yet O.o

zyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8  Edited By zyn

I'm interested, not excited.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Ghostiet

Maybe not stoked, but fuck me, I'm waiting. Assassin's Creed 2 was very good.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Diamond

Looks linear and simplified over AC2 and the MP seems like it'll suck (to me).  That's just based on what I have seen so far, but I have negative hype for the thing at this point.

Avatar image for fakeplastictree
    FakePlasticTree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FakePlasticTree
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " @FakePlasticTree said:
    " I wasn't interested until yesterday. I figured it was just another Ubisoft cash in attempt, but it looks like it might actually be a worthy sequel to what is arguably their best franchise these days.  "
    hmm, im a huge sucker for AC and i wasnt interested, but after reading your post, i kinda am now. why does it look worthy? its just AC2 with mutliplayer "
    Actually the multiplayer is, in my opinion, the least appealing thing about Brotherhood. But from what they showed about the campaign it looks like they've really improved the combat, which was probably my biggest complaint about AC2. It doesn't seem like you can just sit there and wait to counter like you could in AC2, at least not to such a ridiculous extent.  

I'm still not really interested in the multiplayer. Not once in my time with the first two games did I ever think to myself 'you know what this game needs? multiplayer'
    Subject17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Subject17

To start with I wasn't. I wanted AC3 instead. I wasn't expecting a lot from this since this isn't going to take the actual story any further. But boyy when I saw the 2 trailers AND the gameplay demo my jaw just dropped. I love Ubisoft for getting better and better with each game. This looks fantastic and now I'm so gonna get it!  
    I don't care much for the multiplayer since that wasn't on my AC2 wish list anyways, I'm more interested in the single player content. But it doesn't look too bad.

And I did think Ezio was easy on the eyes in AC2. In this he looks mighty fine, which is a bonus ;)

Mariek430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mariek430

While I would prefer AC3 since the end of AC2 without getting into spoilers was pretty much one giant huge cliffhanger on what happens next for Desmond. I'm looking forward to stabbing dudes in the face, in Rome. Still not sold on the MP though, cant see it being more then everyone waiting for counterkills.

ctwin14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ctwin14

i believe this will make lincoln proud and force all loser to bow down to his greatness
    Volgin13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Volgin13

Yeah Now that I know single player is in it I'm going to definitely buy it day one.

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Zereta

I thought it was just a cash in until ACIII comes out. 

Then I saw the E3 Demo.  

Oh fuck, I want this.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By MooseyMcMan

I'm excited. I like Ezio, and was disgruntled at not being able to explore Rome in ACII (and I believe that's the area in Brotherhood). Plus, that siege in the demo was epic. So long as the single player is fairly long (and I've read that it'll be around 15 hours, which is long enough for me), I'm buying this.

Elemmire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By Elemmire

Hey

I just added Cesare Borgia to the Assassin's Creed:  Brotherhood page. Anyone care to ad a few lines about who he was, maybe ad a picture? He is a really exciting character from history. I reccomend reading a bit about him.

Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Toxin066
    @zyn said:
    " I'm interested, not excited. "
    Yeah, that's how I feel.

I don't care much for Ezio as a character. To me, that isn't what Assassin's Creed is. But Ubisoft usually makes quality games, so sure I'll pay attention to AC:B
    ShadowKing7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShadowKing7

Ugh, I'm reminded of how I haven't actually finished Assassin's Creed 2 yet and probably should finish that one.  As for AC:  Brotherhood, I'm sure it'll be a quality game since there'll be a single-player mode and not just multiplayer like originally thought, but I would rather wait for AC3 to come out and finish the overarcing story with Desmond.
    JonGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JonGamer

I'm interested in how the multiplayer is going to turn out. Splinter Cell had amazing multiplayer that was different from anything before it. Hopefully AC will be great and have a deep, robust online component.

SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SteamPunkJin

Keeping an eye on the multiplayer - looks like a nice distraction from shooting people in the face.

BABS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BABS
    @ShadowKing7 said:
    " Ugh, I'm reminded of how I haven't actually finished Assassin's Creed 2 yet and probably should finish that one. 
    This.

Also, I had the opportunity to try it back in July but no dice. I ran out of time. :[ 

Is this good? Does AC work as a multi-player game?
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By CL60
    @BABS said:
    " @ShadowKing7 said:
    " Ugh, I'm reminded of how I haven't actually finished Assassin's Creed 2 yet and probably should finish that one. 
    This.  Also, I had the opportunity to try it back in July but no dice. I ran out of time. :[   Is this good? Does AC work as a multi-player game? "
    I forgot you had an account on Giant Bomb.
    laussica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By laussica

i thought when it was annouced it was too soon to make another game, but seriously i have been having some cravings for some more ac :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.