Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed II

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

The second installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise follows the life of Ezio Auditore da Firenze as he seeks revenge on those who betrayed his family.

About Assassin's Creed 2 Spoilers (No Spoilers)

nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 7

Edited By nukesniper

With today's video for the games of the year picks, I would like to point out how awesome it is that the Giantbomb guys and the Giantbomb community have not spoiled Assassin's Creed for me yet. Being halfway through the game now, I feel I keep toeing the line on stumbling on spoilers but I have not yet.

So thanks, Giantbomb staff, for not spoiling that game for me, no matter how much you may want to. 

And, most of all, thanks to the giantbomb community for clearly marking posts with spoilers so I know not to click them.That is all I have to say really. I was just almost expecting something to sneak out and tip off some of this game to me, but nothing has. 

Thanks everyone.

nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By nukesniper

With today's video for the games of the year picks, I would like to point out how awesome it is that the Giantbomb guys and the Giantbomb community have not spoiled Assassin's Creed for me yet. Being halfway through the game now, I feel I keep toeing the line on stumbling on spoilers but I have not yet.

So thanks, Giantbomb staff, for not spoiling that game for me, no matter how much you may want to. 

And, most of all, thanks to the giantbomb community for clearly marking posts with spoilers so I know not to click them.That is all I have to say really. I was just almost expecting something to sneak out and tip off some of this game to me, but nothing has. 

Thanks everyone.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By DanielJW

You are just asking for someone to come in here and spoil it.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Akeldama

useless post?

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ahriman22
    @DanielJW said:
    " You are just asking for someone to come in here and spoil it. "
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Claude

Wait until the part where... wait, someone's knocking at the door. "Spoiler Police..." I gotta go.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By cstrang

You are a gusty one, posting this before you finish the game.  But, you're right, the staff have been good about spoilers of this game and the ending, in particular.  I think part of the reason is, though, that some of the stuff is really pretty out there.  It's difficult to explain concisely and, therefore, it drastically reduces the probability of some asshole posting the ending in a topic line somewhere.

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By EvilTwin

Really?  From everything Giantbomb has said about this game, I actually think I basically know how it ends.  Coming from someone who hasn't even played the first one, let alone the second.

babblinmule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By babblinmule

Giantbomb really has been terrific with non spoiler coverage with this game. I finished it last night and was suitably surprised (despite finding all glyph stuff when i was half way through)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.