Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assetto Corsa

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Dec 19, 2014

A racing sim by Italian developers Kunos Simulazioni, makers of netKar Pro.

Where on earth did this come from?

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Just saw it pop up on Steam Early Access today here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/244210/

It doesn't seem to have the graphical fidelity of something like Project CARS, however people are saying it handles real good. Anyone who owns the game, can you let me know how it is? Also added bonus if you have a wheel (particularly a Logitech Driving Force GT), I'd like to hear how its wheel support is at the moment.

Rocket_Mang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm Late to the party, however, I can answer your questions.. The game feels/sounds/looks fantastic.Some friends of mine in the sim racing community say pCARS isn't quite up to snuff when it comes to the physics and the general consensus AC is one of the best 'feeling' games out right now. Can't help you with the DFGT as I'm all fanatec.

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

I do have a DFGT and i do plan to give Asseto Corsa a try but it wont be for a couple weeks yet due to funds but ill be sure to let you know how it is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.