Can you only download the later chapters if you unlock alt end?

#1 Posted by rsl1985 (10 posts) -

Hi

I'm trying to buy the true ending chapters but can't see them available?

I've finished game but with no S ranks. So no alt ending. Is there anyway to download the chapter 19 + for the true ending or do I have to get the S ranks to finish the alt ending and then that enables me to buy the DLC? Not clear at all how this works.

Tried going through Easy to get some S ranks but keep messing up as don't have time to play through again.

#2 Posted by BBAlpert (1475 posts) -

If it helps any, you can skip through most of the content in each episode by pressing select a bunch. Since some of the episodes don't even have full fighting sequences (I think, though I may be mistaken), that leaves just a handful of QTEs to go through. Should only take a few minutes to get through an episode if you skip through everything it'll allow you to skip.

#3 Posted by rsl1985 (10 posts) -

Tried that but kept missing a few of the syncs and getting A's as patience has rolled thin,

What a stupid idea. Capcom have lost my money I think as can't be bothered will try another hour shot tomorrow see if i can do it, but if not I'm out

#4 Posted by LiquidPrince (15949 posts) -

I got six S ranks without even intending to do it. It just happened naturally during my playthrough. It's pretty easy.

#5 Posted by rsl1985 (10 posts) -

I played on hard so struggled.

#6 Posted by Spectreman (232 posts) -

Keep doing alternate type of combos, like jump and hit. You going to get A time and S in the rest.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.