Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Axiom Verge

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 31, 2015

A sidescrolling action-adventure that takes inspiration from Super Metroid and other "Metroidvania" games. The player controls Trace, a scientist who finds himself in a strange and hostile world.

Where to go after 5th/6th boss...?

xelaetaks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xelaetaks

Any ideas? I got past the part where you have the drone that lets you teleport to the drones location and went through that area on the top right of the game where you teleport with the drone into that Egyptian style building. Since then I'm not sure where to go and have been around the map a little, before finding the teleport drone I also went around the map a number of times before figuring that out.

Edit: Looks like the area I got up to us caled E-Kur-Mah

Thanks

Dogma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

There is an area beyond Kur. You enter it from the top right corner by shooting your drone up int he air into a crevice. You won't see the entry point without shooting straight up. If you just stand there you only see the yellow door and a solid high wall. I think this is were you need to go. I had problems finding this myself. I don't want to say much more with risk of spoiling something for you since I don't know which boss you count as 5 or 6.

xelaetaks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks. I'll check it out and give that a shot.

cosmo8806

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cosmo8806

Please let us know, as I'm actually stuck there too. The drone teleport tool is right after the big bird boss in the room next to it. I think I know the area Dogma is talking about, but I couldn't figure how to get through the door.

Thanks!

xelaetaks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks again. Looks like going up Ukkin Na was key to go further in the game after going through the E-Kur-Mah ara.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.