Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 4: Double Visions

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 29, 2011

The fourth episode for Telltale's new Back to the Future series. It's time for the Hill Valley Expo! Back in 1986, Marty and First Citizen Brown must join forces to create an epic invention so that he can prevent the young Emmett Brown from making the worst mistake of his life.

BTTF:EP4 coming today!

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Aishan

From the Telltale Games blog:

Set your DeLorean's time circuits to April 29, 2011 because that's when Back to the Future: Episode 4 - Double Visions for PC and Mac launches at Telltale Games! 

Marty's gotten into a sticky situation as he's dealing with the consequences of his and Doc's actions back in 1930's Hill Valley so it's going to take some crafty thinking for him to get out of this mess and back in time to fix the altered timeline.

Looking forward to see the conclusion of that cliffhanger from Citizen Brown, but I hope we don't spend too much time fixing things in 1931 again. EP3's new setting was really refreshing, and it would be nice to get some more unique locations again.

As of the time of writing, it's vanished from Steam just like EP3 did before it launched. Should be available within a few hours.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

Woo! I've had so many other games to play, that I actually never got around to completing episode 3. I'll bang that one out at some point though. I'm officially backed up.

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Aishan

Now available through Steam!

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By demontium

Awesome

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Andorski

Only played Ep.1 so far.  Is the series as a whole shaping up nicely?

sameeeeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sameeeeam

Super. Looking forward to it.

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Aishan
    @Andorski said:
    " Only played Ep.1 so far.  Is the series as a whole shaping up nicely? "
    They aren't particularly hard, puzzle wise, but theres a decent enough story running through them. And if you're a fan of the movies there's loads of nice little references running through, this episode in particular makes a lot of callbacks to BTTF3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.