Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

Nuts & Bolts takes the platformer series in a wild new direction, as Banjo and Kazooie return to battle Gruntilda using unique, player-customized vehicles.

wierd crates cant get! can someone help me

roll_tide94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By roll_tide94

how do you get the crates with the pig ghost on them?

r3b3lr0b0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By r3b3lr0b0t

I'm wondering the same thing. He mentioned something about wanting to hear sirens So I wrangled up a bunch of cop cars to chase me in the area close to the ghost but nothing happened. 

roll_tide94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By roll_tide94

i tried that too but idk

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By Davvyk

Yeah im having this same problem. anyone figured it out yet? i assume its just an event that happens when i get enough jiggys.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Heh, I think it's kind of clever and amusing you guys tried getting cops to chase you. I got the impression that they were referring to like a mythological siren, like you see in God of War. I don't know, I'm still stumped here as well and am just assuming that I'll unlock something later that will let me get to these crates.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HandsomeDead

I have no idea either. I tried the police chasing thing, so at least it's not just me.

roll_tide94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By roll_tide94

i think it might be the stop and swop items with the arcade game

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HandsomeDead
    roll_tide94 said:
    "i think it might be the stop and swop items with the arcade game"
    It's not. They appear elsewhere.
    Fosssil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Fosssil

You need some special part for your cart that you earn from a Grunty Battle later in the game, I think.

daz0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By daz0608
    Fosssil said:
    "You need some special part for your cart that you earn from a Grunty Battle later in the game, I think."
    Yea you need to unlock a horn from a Grunty Battle, I think, I haven't unlocked it my self yet
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
    deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the Stop and Swop was mentioned, how exactly does that work? Do I really have to pay 6000(!) notes to bottles to find out?

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
    License_To_Bill said:
    "Since the Stop and Swop was mentioned, how exactly does that work? Do I really have to pay 6000(!) notes to bottles to find out?"

*Possible Spoilers*

The 6000 notes thing is a joke I believe. You get about 6000 notes when you beat the game, and that is the only thing you can spend it on, there is nothing anywhere near that value to buy in the rest of the game, and when you do it bottles just says "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you, and we couldn't show that in a game with this rating. Put it out of your mind and think happy thoughts! Thanks for the notes!"

The Stop n' Swop in the actual game is simple. There is a key imprint ontop of the gym, and eggs somewhere around the town. If you get the key or eggs in the XBLA game, a crate appears next to these. You take these to mumbo and you'll get some special vehicle parts.

I haven't actually done any of this, this is all things I've read on the interweb, so it isn't necciceraly 100% true, but it all sounds pretty believable.
    QuietAlien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By QuietAlien
    *spoilers?*

yes, you need the horn. Get 90 jiggies. Act at terrerium of terror is unlocked. Gruntilda challenge. Beat her. Get the horn. Honk the horn at ghosts.
    Cheapoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cheapoz

Did anyone come up with an inventive way to beat Grunty in that challenge? All my current planes and helicopters were no match, so I made the following...

A huge cage with an open bottom made of super poles, on top, foldy propellers and weapons that all faced into the cage, and at the back a few jets to go forward, and upward.

When the stage begins, I hit the jets, we launch off in her direction, as soon as we're on top, I fold out the big propellors and slam on full reverse, the cage slams down on top of grunty, she's going invisible on and off... then I let her have it. Missles, lasers, eggs the whole works firing at her. 

It was sick really, because she screams every time you would shoot her normally, now I had in her trapped in a cage and she was screaming non stop, until the BLING! noise of earning the Jiggy... hahaha
    Avatar image for ice_cold_rayman
    Ice_Cold_Rayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ice_Cold_Rayman
    Cheapoz said:
    "Did anyone come up with an inventive way to beat Grunty in that challenge? All my current planes and helicopters were no match, so I made the following...
    A huge cage with an open bottom made of super poles, on top, foldy propellers and weapons that all faced into the cage, and at the back a few jets to go forward, and upward.

When the stage begins, I hit the jets, we launch off in her direction, as soon as we're on top, I fold out the big propellors and slam on full reverse, the cage slams down on top of grunty, she's going invisible on and off... then I let her have it. Missles, lasers, eggs the whole works firing at her. 

It was sick really, because she screams every time you would shoot her normally, now I had in her trapped in a cage and she was screaming non stop, until the BLING! noise of earning the Jiggy... hahaha
    "
    I had an attack plane, simple really, just blasted the hell out of her with Torpediles. Took 16 seconds.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.