Bastion on steam for £3.89 (6 hours left)

#1 Posted by JustKamToo (625 posts) -

So it was number 3 in the GOTY list so I'll pick it up for £3.89 even though it has never interested me I'll give it a go for for under £4. What the hell right?

#2 Posted by Buscemi (1106 posts) -

You won't be sorry.

#3 Edited by WhyBeAre (73 posts) -

If my credit card wasn't be declined for too many transactions I would be getting it, Steam why can't you just take my money? It's definitely worth it for anymore even remotely interested in the game in my opinion/

#4 Posted by mekon (268 posts) -

If you've been mainly buying stuff on Steam then you can put money in a single transaction into a Steam wallet, that way your CC people would be happy because they won't know. When you don't have much left in it, it'll empty the wallet before charging a card.

#5 Posted by JTB123 (1045 posts) -

I picked it up too, great game and the soundtrack is really awesome.

#6 Posted by Petruccio (58 posts) -

I do not play on my PC. Have problems with XBOX360 points. So I am waiting it on PS3. Played demo on my XBOX360. Good Game. I like the narration. Reminds me Bard's Tale.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.