Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bastion

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Jul 20, 2011

Bastion is a story about a Kid, his hammer, and a world gone all kinds of wrong.

Man Eff that Cael Hammer test!!

Avatar image for holycrapitsadam
    holycrapitsadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By holycrapitsadam

For the mother loving life of me I cannot pass the first place time on the Cael Hammer test. The closest I got was 26 seconds and you have to beat it in under 25. I looked online to see if there was a trick but the people who do have it are using the same strategy as me. I have a maxed out hammer and everything. UGH!!! Sorry, just needed to vent a little. Does anybody have any tips or are you unable to complete it like I am?
    alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#2  Edited By alistercat

Practicing your 'track' around it is key, and knowing when to roll and when to swing the hammer is important. Took me a few tries but the main points are the same.

bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By bushpusherr

Used the hammer to break the brick walls and piles of stone, the pillars and the big wagon thing.  Pretty much everything else can be broken with a roll, making things much faster.  I went south west immediately from the hammer, and then followed a clockwise motion to finish. 

Also, just as a heads up, you won't get first place if you get exactly 25 seconds.  It must be under.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Cloudenvy

@bushpusherr said:

Used the hammer to break the brick walls and piles of stone, the pillars and the big wagon thing. Pretty much everything else can be broken with a roll, making things much faster. I went south west immediately from the hammer, and then followed a clockwise motion to finish.

I did exactly this!

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Vexxan

@Cloudenvy said:

@bushpusherr said:

Used the hammer to break the brick walls and piles of stone, the pillars and the big wagon thing. Pretty much everything else can be broken with a roll, making things much faster. I went south west immediately from the hammer, and then followed a clockwise motion to finish.

I did exactly this!

Me too, works like a charm. Just had to keep on going until I nailed it.

bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bushpusherr
    @Vegsen said:

@Cloudenvy said:

@bushpusherr said:

I did exactly this!

Me too, works like a charm. Just had to keep on going until I nailed it.

On my third play through I actually managed to finish it even after rolling off the edge once lol
    Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By LordXavierBritish

Roll harder.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.