Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bastion

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Jul 20, 2011

Bastion is a story about a Kid, his hammer, and a world gone all kinds of wrong.

Out sick for a week

theedangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By theedangle

So I have been out sick for about a week from work now. About to only thing I can do is play video games or watch TV so it has provided me with a chance to play some games I wouldn't normally get to play. Having already beat Dust this week I have decided to get a game that I have wanted to play for a year now in Bastion. Just finished downloading it now so I am excited to get started on this.

theedangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theedangle

So I have been out sick for about a week from work now. About to only thing I can do is play video games or watch TV so it has provided me with a chance to play some games I wouldn't normally get to play. Having already beat Dust this week I have decided to get a game that I have wanted to play for a year now in Bastion. Just finished downloading it now so I am excited to get started on this.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Incredible game. I hope you enjoy it. Also, get yourself well and get back to work!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.