Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bastion

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Jul 20, 2011

Bastion is a story about a Kid, his hammer, and a world gone all kinds of wrong.

The more I think about this game the more I love it

Deadmeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Deadmeat

Anyone else feel the same? It keeps growing on me... I love RPG's but no Bioware or other game really made me feel emotionally what parts of this game did. I literally sat the controller down at the end choice for a few minutes wondering.

It amazes me this game was made by just a handful of people. More $15 Download games like this and less $60 *Insert generic shooter*. Please!

Masni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Masni

I just start playing Bastion and its awesome

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By JTB123

Couldn't agree more, been hooked on it since I bought it, easily the best arcade title I have ever played.

Avatar image for overnumerousness
    Overnumerousness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Overnumerousness

I too just started playing. It is fantastic, any free time I've had over the last few days has been devoted to it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Bastion is my second favorite game to come out in this generation. Maybe it's too early to say that.

I watched my roommate finally play through it last month. Fuck that game is so good. You don't even know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.