I have a Gotham City Imposters code to give away

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Ujio (565 posts) -

I hope this isn't breaking the rules. I want to give away an online redeemable code to someone who may be interested in it more than I am. I just picked up my copy of the Batman: AC CE and among all the codes was one for a beta for Gotham City Imposters. The back of the card reads:

Redeem this code for a chance to join the Gotham City Imposters beta and to get your free* Batman: Arkham City-themed content!

So if you're interested let me know and I will PM it to you. Thanks!

#2 Posted by DarthOrange (3866 posts) -

Oh can i have it? i signed up for the beta but never got a response. :(

#3 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

PS3 or 360? Or you can use it in any system?

#4 Posted by Ujio (565 posts) -

That was fast! lol Sure, you were the first to respond so I'll PM it to you now.

#5 Posted by Ujio (565 posts) -

@MikeGosot: I believe it's for a PC game, actually.

#6 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Ujio: Oh. The beta is PC only? Or the game is PC only and i'm just dumb? I wasn't interested in the beta, but i found it weird that you didn't mentioned the version...
#7 Posted by Gerhabio (1977 posts) -

So many giveaways!

#8 Posted by Ujio (565 posts) -

@MikeGosot: You know I really don't know. There's nothing on the card itself that specifies, but I'm assuming this is PC-only. There is a website you have to go to www.GothamCityImposters.com to sign up for the beta so that's why I'm pretty sure it's a PC game.

But for the mods out there you can go ahead and lock/delete this thread if you want.

#9 Posted by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -

Again, always nice to see people being so giving on the site and as the code has been given out I think I'll lock this one now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.