Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

I want to play as that Batman ALL THE TIME!(Spoilers)

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By CL60

When The Mad Hatter captures batman and you fight on that clock, that batman costume looks awesome. Is it an alternate costume you can unlock? Or is that the only time you see it?

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
    CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

@CL60: Yeah, that was pretty awesome. And it seems that is the only time you can see it, unless you want to stare at the character trophy.

Cr0ssbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Cr0ssbow

Sorry bro, one-time only.

LadyShayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By LadyShayne

Looking at the character model it seemed like just a mask, but still fairly cool. The more I look at it I get a slightly "Tick" vibe, but I know I've seen that mask design somewhere. Hmmm it seems REALLY familiar.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

@LadyShayne said:

Looking at the character model it seemed like just a mask, but still fairly cool. The more I look at it I get a slightly "Tick" vibe, but I know I've seen that mask design somewhere. Hmmm it seems REALLY familiar.

It reminded me of the bunny from Donnie Darko. Maybe that's what you are thinking of.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By N7
    @ImmortalSaiyan said:

@LadyShayne said:

It reminded me of the bunny from Donnie Darko. Maybe that's what you are thinking of.

OH GOD YES!!!
    LadyShayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By LadyShayne

@ImmortalSaiyan: Yeah, I can see a little Frank the bunny in there.

eastcoasteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By eastcoasteric

Highly agreed!

(I did not read the list of comments due to the "spoiler" alert above).

But these Batman games are weird...I'm not a die hard comic book Batman fan but I've been a fan of the old show, movies and some cartoons for sometime now (since I was like 3-4 years old in the mid 80's) and the only Batman game I played was the one for NES prior to Arkham Asylum so I waited a long long time to pick up Arkham Asylum because my doubts were so great (regardless of the rave reviews, which I hardly pay attention to).

I picked up the GOTY edition and man was I impressed. It had such style and kept you glued to the TV to see what would happen next.

Fast forward to Arkham City and I still had the same "well I don't know about it" feeling.

I ended up renting it and the day after, going out and buying it because I was so impressed, once again...with the amount of content the game had and of course the story and EVERYTHING else they put in the game.

I mean really, there isn't a flaw in the game that I can think of...other than the minor awkward talking sequences when you save someone (Batman is just too stiff feeling at times, but that's just how he normally is anyways).

It truly is an impressive feat and even the aging unreal tech is looking better than ever in this game, very...very addicting and very very impressing.

Strange just activated Protocol 10 and I just played as Cat woman saving Batman and the story has just heated up times a million, I've been playing it for the past 2 day's STRAIGHT while only taking a break to eat and rest my eyes (playing it in 3D).

I hope I beat it by tonight as I have work tomorrow finally, then I'll start a New Game + and collect everything that I missed the first time around.

Well worth the $60 and I'm excited to do all the challenge rooms after too!

Rocksteady is rocking steady with this title!

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By Sooperspy

The Mad Hatter part is one of my favorite parts of the game, by far.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.