Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Riddler Physical Challenges: Quickfire Remote Electrical Charge.

Kavik2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kavik2011

I'm looking for some insight on how to complete this challenge. The challenge reads, "Use the Quickfire Remote Electrical Charge during a combo [5 Required].

I have tried both laying and detonating the charges while in a combo without any luck. It is the only Riddler challenge I have left to complete. Am I overlooking something obvious?

ADAMWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By ADAMWD

You're supposed to use the REC, the handheld gun that shoots lightning balls.

Also, are the physical challenges required to get the last riddler room?

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By 49th

Press L1 + O to quickfire the REC. Do it 5 times in one combo, I guess you won't be able to fire all 5 in one go, you will have to seperate it with punches to keep the combo going.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The_Nubster

@Kavik2011 said:

I'm looking for some insight on how to complete this challenge. The challenge reads, "Use the Quickfire Remote Electrical Charge during a combo [5 Required].

I have tried both laying and detonating the charges while in a combo without any luck. It is the only Riddler challenge I have left to complete. Am I overlooking something obvious?

Like others have said, sounds like you're putting down explosive gel. The REC is the gadget that's on the first right of the D-Pad, and the quickfire is L1+O (or LB+B on the Xbox, I'd guess).

Kavik2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kavik2011

Awesome, Thanks a ton!

ADAMWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

#6  Edited By ADAMWD

I'm having issues with the one where you have to quickfire three gadgets during one combat encounter. I've done exactly that, but the challenge won't unlock.

Kavik2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kavik2011

The physical challenges are not required to unlock the final riddler room, you just have to find enough trophies and solve enough riddles.

Flaboere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Flaboere

@ADAMWD said:

I'm having issues with the one where you have to quickfire three gadgets during one combat encounter. I've done exactly that, but the challenge won't unlock.

Are you sure it isn't during one combo? Meaning you can't loose your combo while doing it.

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Dreamfall31

All you need to do is use the Quickfire REC atleast once in a combo. Not all 5 in one combo. So you can get say a 4X combo and then shoot one to make it 5X but then end the combo. It just wants you to do 5 combos that include the Quickfire REC shot

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.