Trophy Listing Hints at Upcoming New DLC

#1 Edited by IIGrayFoxII (303 posts) -

IGN reports new trophies for Arkham City have popped up.

This looks like the alleged Harley Quinn DLC. From the sounds of it, this is a Robin Story mission (from destroying balloons, like collectibles found in the story mode) and the moves listed in the achievements reference Robins moves in his DLC. Sounds like more challenge maps as well.

#2 Posted by Bestostero (2750 posts) -

sounds interesting, just saw an article over on comicvine as well! looking forward to it

#3 Posted by CJduke (799 posts) -

Oh cool, I didn't realize they were going to do any other DLC for the game.

#4 Posted by craigymail (209 posts) -

I was honestly surprised at this news! Excited though, I hope it gives an insight into the third game!

#5 Edited by IIGrayFoxII (303 posts) -

More fuel to the fire, this is off the games twitter account.

#6 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

@IIGrayFoxII: so freaking excited about it! :D can't wait for an official announcement!

#7 Posted by IIGrayFoxII (303 posts) -
@clubsandwich: I know right? Does anyone else feel like this is a long time to take to announce new DLC? Between Batman and Skyrim, I would think they would let us know this was coming sooner so people aren't returning their copies.
#8 Posted by 49th (2840 posts) -

I look forward to playing more Arkham City!

#9 Edited by rmanthorp (4052 posts) -
#10 Posted by IIGrayFoxII (303 posts) -
Confirmed to be launched on April 30th and be packed in the GOTY edition which comes out in May. Excited!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.