Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

Best Buy preorder delayed. Ready for pickup on June 17?

SWAGGY_Paz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Best Buy just emailed me to let me know that my preorder has been delayed to June 17th. Today is June 22nd. How is this possible? Has anyone else that preordered at Best Buy received this message?

Normally I would just chalk this up to some random error but with news of them cancelling the collectors edition and the limited edition getting delayed this email makes me nervous.

MadMike22089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got the same email today, with a pickup date of June 3rd. According to the email, that's the same date I placed my order online.

SWAGGY_Paz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madmike22089: The pick up date seems to be the same as my order date on mine too. Weird. Hopefully there's no actual delay and best buy is just being stupid.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

Did you buy the Limited Edition? Apparently those have been delayed, unfortunately.

LarryDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By LarryDavis

@smtdante89 said:

Did you buy the Limited Edition? Apparently those have been delayed, unfortunately.

I got an email that mine will be ready for pickup tomorrow. That article only mentions Amazon and Gamestop Finland.

Also you can see it's the regular edition in that screenshot.

GValo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The limited edition is only delayed in Europe. I received my LE set from Best Buy today. OP, I would call your Best Buy or stop in. They may have not received as many copies as they were expecting.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Best Buy Preoder Delayed Until 2016

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.