Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

Dumbest thing about the game

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is the identify the corpse missions.

Oh look this guy has been bitten by a very specific type of shark that only lives off the coast of North Gotham. Let's see, that narrows it down to 1500 possible people. REALLY?!?!?! 1500 people have giant shark scars all over one side of their body?

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

I was expecting you to say all of the Batmobile combat sections but sure.

Rigas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is the identify the corpse missions.

Oh look this guy has been bitten by a very specific type of shark that only lives off the coast of North Gotham. Let's see, that narrows it down to 1500 possible people. REALLY?!?!?! 1500 people have giant shark scars all over one side of their body?

thats far from the weirdest thing in Gotham.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@TechnoSyndrome: Honestly there are so many things to choose from..

It's a good Batman game for sure, but man a lot of their narrative reasoning is really dumb.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I literally thought my game was glitched during those stupid missions, until I learned that there are THREE scanning levels. I was going back and forth, between the first two, and it was driving me nuts. Even You Tube walkthroughs confused me, because they kept showing something that I could never see.

The Riddler forcing you to race in an obstacle course was stupider than that, though. Some of the places the plot goes were kind of dumb as well.

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's like they said in a Beastcast once I think, it's funny how every one has 3 things you need to scan. What if someone had a scar but no issues with their bone? Origins did it best, and it seemed like they just wanted to cram it in there after that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.