Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

Pre-Order deals for Arkham Knight

Avatar image for deactivated-64162a4f80e83
    deactivated-64162a4f80e83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

It appears Batman Arkham knight is going a bit 'Bioshock Infinite' on us and is getting a hefty discount before release for PC users. I just thought I'd give a heads up for those looking to get the game that GreenmanGaming (with discount code BATMAN-ARKHAM-SAVE40) and Gamesplanet is currently running a 40% discount for the game knocking the UK price down to just £21 and the US price down to $36.

I'm not one for pre-ordering games usually but I was going to get this game regardless so I thought what the hell and thought I'd spread the news for peoples also looking to buy the game on release a heads up also.

Also think this thread can also be a HUB for pre-order deals. Post any others you might find and feel users should be aware of.

flameboy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hmmm I did the Future Shop/Best Buy preorder 3 and get each for $50 for the console version....I'm interested to see where I fall with the preorder incentives they've since announced such as the Harley Quinn stuff

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Goddamn I love PC gaming so much

Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I bought it from GMG earlier this weekend. Even with the exchange rate (I'm in Canada) I still only ended up paying $46 and change. It beats the hell out of the $80 I'd pay if I bought it at Best Buy or even the $70 it would be on PSN. As much as I don't like pre-ordering, that price is too good to pass up, especially since it's very unlikely Arkham Knight will be outright bad.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By xanadu

I'm assuming you get a steam code through greenmangaming correct?

Edit: Looks like it is steam code but when I try to add the promo code I get an error saying: Unable to add voucher -What am I doing wrong?

ToastMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The game is 40% off again on GMG in the VIP deals. (I'm not sure how they gate it, though)

How in hell can they get these kind of deals??

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toastman said:

The game is 40% off again on GMG in the VIP deals. (I'm not sure how they gate it, though)

Clearing house for Nvidia distributed keys. They've been retroactively handing them out to every Titan X user and any person who's bought a new 900 series GPU in the last month. People who already have the preorder or just aren't interested are just selling them onto GMG at a low cost.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By 49th

Thanks for the heads up! I totally just bought it.

They aren't sending codes until the game is released though, I hope that means the Harley Quinn DLC is included otherwise that sucks.

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I thought I'd throw the code in just to see how much it would be after the discount and it isn't letting me use it. Huh.

ToastMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@korwin said:
    @toastman said:

Clearing house for Nvidia distributed keys. They've been retroactively handing them out to every Titan X user and any person who's bought a new 900 series GPU in the last month. People who already have the preorder or just aren't interested are just selling them onto GMG at a low cost.

Ah! Yeap, that makes sense.

I thought I'd throw the code in just to see how much it would be after the discount and it isn't letting me use it. Huh.

Voucher discounts don't include titles which are already discounted as part of a sale.

Corvak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GMG is a key reseller.

For normal stock, they buy in bulk from Steam / Publishers and get a volume discount. For other sales, they buy keys from elsewhere.

People cry a lot about this stuff (devs arent getting a cut, etc), but only the publisher has permission to release keys 'into the wild', and still all of the control over supply.

Some resellers partake in some rather dodgy and/or scummy tactics like reselling humble codes (G2A and Kinguin have been known to sell broken or disabled keys) but i've never had an issue with GMG.

Bezerker85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I expect to see a lot more people looking for the game the next 6 days now that the $200 Batmobile edition was canceled by the manufacturer.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't beat 36 dollars so i went ahead and bit the bullet, hopefully my system will play it well. Got through arkham origins the other day and it ended up being a real good game and got me back on the arkham train.

MC_Hify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MC_Hify

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't been buying games lately but I want to play this and 40% is a sizeable enough discount for me to preorder.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you're an Australian, OzGameShop has the game for $30.
    I have no idea why, but the PC versions of WB published games are always incredibly cheap on that site, even when the console versions are still at $70.

firecracker22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By firecracker22

I expect to see a lot more people looking for the game the next 6 days now that the $200 Batmobile edition was canceled by the manufacturer.

Yeah, they managed to screw us over pretty good. I mean, 6 days away from release and they do that.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'm interested in the PSN Premium Edition, but I'm an old man whose paranoid about digital releases and prefer hard copies. Though, I'm feeling like not giving them any of my money at this point. I might feel different in a few days, but man...a week from release. The only way it could be worse was if they had done it the day of release, instead.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.