Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

Warner Bros. Suspends PC Sales of Batman: Arkham Knight

Avatar image for bicycle_repairman
    Bicycle_Repairman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No! Vinny can't go play this silly batknight game! First he needs to put at least 150 hours into the witcher 3. That game feels like the perfect Vinny game.

Draugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

At least I got to try out the refund feature on steam. And it works a charm. Though it takes a few days to a week to get the money back, it was approved within a few hours. Good on you, Valve. And holy shit, I never though WB would pull it.

Avatar image for the-nanomachines
    the-nanomachines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just curious, but did they ever promise uncapped or higher framerate? Most of the complaints seem to be centered around how it being inexplicably locked at 30 is totally unacceptable, but I don't really see why that's an issue beyond the entitlement of people who have spent thousands of pounds on a monster PC.

Like, if they promised 60 and delivered 30, sure, that's annoying. But if it was never mentioned and the argument is that it 'just shouldn't' be at 30 then that's kind of stupid.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#154  Edited By Ghostiet

@the-nanomachines said:

Just curious, but did they ever promise uncapped or higher framerate? Most of the complaints seem to be centered around how it being inexplicably locked at 30 is totally unacceptable, but I don't really see why that's an issue beyond the entitlement of people who have spent thousands of pounds on a monster PC.

Like, if they promised 60 and delivered 30, sure, that's annoying. But if it was never mentioned and the argument is that it 'just shouldn't' be at 30 then that's kind of stupid.

Loading Video...

This boasts 60 frames per second. It's been speculated - based on the fucked up audio at times - that this official video was simply sped up to 60fps in a case of blatant false advertising. Some of the promised graphics features, like the rain drops visible on Batman's armor, are also missing from the PC version but are curiously present on the PS4.

mashzapotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When all it takes to change the frame rate is editing a .ini file its not a big deal logistically. But its just one more thing that showcases the lack of effort and half-baked nature of the port.

mnzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, unlocked framerate or atleast 60 is a standard on the PC. It's more like they would have had to tell people if it didn't have it. But yeah, there was that Nvidia video.

AsdfgAsdfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good thing Austin's here to shine some light on the PC racism these days with the new AAA games. Honestly I haven't had a console since Famicom and I really didn't need one. I stop buying triple AAA games since Diablo 3 disappointed me (because I'm too scared to buy one of the new ones and with good reason, sure I can pirate the game but I am 30 years old with a child and don't have the time for that) and I feel really happy with my decision, but this is ridiculous.

I ask one thing, when we they stop making shitty PC ports?

Rykane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@john1912: I'm trying to grit my teeth and play through it too, but I'm getting constant stuttering and freezing now along with original frame rate issues. When I get into the batmobile, my frame rate drops to 1 FPS every 10 seconds causing me to crash into walls. It's getting much harder to play now which is a shame. It has good gameplay.

Avatar image for the-nanomachines
    the-nanomachines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostiet: Thanks but yeah that strikes me more as an NVIDIA promotional thing than an actual WB or Rocksteady backed piece of press saying 'this will run at 60 and we guarantee it.' You're right that it also seems more like a video captured and messed around with to hit youtube's 60fps requirements than anything else, the audio is a little messed up.

@the-nanomachines said:

When all it takes to change the frame rate is editing a .ini file its not a big deal logistically. But its just one more thing that showcases the lack of effort and half-baked nature of the port.

Sure all it takes for the consumer to change the framerate is to mess around with registry files (which isn't... really a good idea anyway) but I have to assume that there were technical reason for the locked framerate. People complaining about performance issues after going in and changing .ini files are doing the equivalent of buying a car, immediately removing the spark plugs and complaining that it won't start and it seems a little juvenile to me. Sure there are people having legit problems with it not starting or crashing and so on, and those are problems that should have been caught and need addressed. But the majority of people complaining seem to think a port job is as simple as opening Unreal and going to File > Export > Make PC version and it all just seems kind of silly.

THE_RUCKUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By THE_RUCKUS

Frame rate issue are really inconsistent from what I have experienced and can happen at any time from a cut scene, getting into bat mobile and opening doors seem to be most common causes. I get around 60 to 50 on so called high settings and the frame rate drops can be anywhere from 20 to 15 frames and even to 5 fps at one point.

Other problems include weird sound bugs and the port is missing features from console version rain collecting on bat suit and forming puddles on road.

And also the lack of common graphics settings for example ambient occlusion, Lack of settings baffles me and it reminds me of the dark souls pc port.

Sad times because the game is actually good when your not having problems

Edit:also SLI is completely broken and makes the problems worse.

xSeanZx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@xbob42 said:
    @xseanzx said:

Yeah, people are going to think I am trying to be one of the cool people or something but I have played through about 4 hours on PC with no issues.

Sure there is some slowdown when in the batmobile, but there has been nothing nearly close to game breaking. Im enjoying arkham knight way way more than any of the other titles before it.

Super weird.

See, here's the disconnect. If you ask anyone "not having problems" to expand, it turns out, hey, yeah, they're getting fluctuating framerates and stuttering and crap, too. And 100% of users are affected by things like missing graphical features -- they just don't know about it. And as for the performance... lots of people just don't care. Plenty of people will be at 30FPS with dips into the 20s and won't give a crap. But for those of us with beefy rigs that have more than enough horsepower to run a game like this at a MINIMUM of 60FPS solid with no stutters or dips... this is just awful.

So I take anyone saying "they're not having problems" with a grain of salt, I think it's more like they just don't consider the same things to be "problems" as other players. The frame times alone are completely absurd. You look at XB1 frametimes (the time before the next frame is displayed, you want a very consistent, very low frametime or else you get microstuttering or full on stuttering, or the appearance of the game not playing smoothly even at very high framerates) and it's literally a straight line. Even on a super powerful PC you'd be getting frame times that look like someone was trying to draw a line during a particularly bumpy car ride.

There is, to my knowledge, 0 people who can run the game at a solid, unfaltering 60FPS with normal frametimes, and it's not because of the game being a powerhouse of visuals or anything, they took it off of the store for a reason, it's a complete fucking disaster of programming.

I disagree, because there are people that say they drop to 1fps and freeze while in the batmobile, and get constant game crashing.

That is completely different than someone's conceived notion of what okay is. Those are objective issues with the game that people like me just are not experiencing. So many of the complaints are about sub 10 fps drops, and game crashes, which I get none of.

Rykane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Rykane

@the-nanomachines:The technical reason was that it was a shoddy port and the developers half arsed the game on PC. I don't see any developers who take PC seriously as a market and a platform to develop on locking the frame rate for consumers because they think it's in their best interest.

The whole point of PC is that it's an open platform, If I want the frame rate to be locked, I will lock it myself using MSI afterburner or RIVATUNER. The real reason it was locked to 30 was that it couldn't realistically perform at 60fps or above smoothly on most rigs and they wanted to cover it up. There are exceptions as some people can play but they are the minority here.

mashzapotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostiet: Thanks but yeah that strikes me more as an NVIDIA promotional thing than an actual WB or Rocksteady backed piece of press saying 'this will run at 60 and we guarantee it.' You're right that it also seems more like a video captured and messed around with to hit youtube's 60fps requirements than anything else, the audio is a little messed up.

@mashzapotato said:
    @the-nanomachines said:

Sure all it takes for the consumer to change the framerate is to mess around with registry files (which isn't... really a good idea anyway) but I have to assume that there were technical reason for the locked framerate. People complaining about performance issues after going in and changing .ini files are doing the equivalent of buying a car, immediately removing the spark plugs and complaining that it won't start and it seems a little juvenile to me. Sure there are people having legit problems with it not starting or crashing and so on, and those are problems that should have been caught and need addressed. But the majority of people complaining seem to think a port job is as simple as opening Unreal and going to File > Export > Make PC version and it all just seems kind of silly.

Maybe but the difficulty argument breaks down in the wider context. Of course game development is hard but the majority of pc ports are fine. If the Majority can do it and do it without significant issue I just dont buy the 'but its hard!' line.

Avatar image for deactivated-5909e94ba2838
    deactivated-5909e94ba2838

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Early adopters get screwed on so many levels, games are broken, prices too high, day 1 DLC and pre-order nonsense, proper DLC which never goes on sale (even when the GOTY is super cheap). Given the ridiculous backlog everyone has and the inevitable GOTY edition its becoming impossible to justify buying games early.

yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GFB takes on a whole new meaning.

zeushbien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@humanity said:
    @twinsun said:
    @humanity said:

Where is Phil Spencer so we can pin this on him?

Huh? What on earth does he have to do with this?

When Jeff questioned Phil about when people will stop shipping broken games during the E3 talks everyone jumped right on that, making gifs and everything as if Phil Spencer was somehow personally responsible for 343's poor development of the Master Chief collection. So I was saying this in jest.

Well, he was partly responsable for letting the MCC ship the way it did, where as he afaik doesn't have anything to do with batman, so I don't really understand what your point is.

Muppio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming that if i decide to keep my copy, that wasn't bought through steam, they will be rolling out patches and fixes to fix this shit in due time.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-nanomachines: Sure, it's a Nvidia video, but let's face it - it's not like WB didn't know about this shit and the video card manufacturer pulled a fast one on them. The sudden, day-before sys req change is also pretty shady. WB had to know what's up and they should have made steps to prevent it, but they didn't. And even beyond framerate locking, the game has massive issues with fps consistency and stability on many machines.

And I dunno, I don't really buy the "port difficulty" argument here. If a bunch of Japanese developers who 1. come from a country which has little regard for PC gaming, 2. work on a brand new engine with capabilities fine tuned towards a single game and technologies that aren't present or work completely differently in other engines and 3. have been in constant conflict with their publisher in the past 2-3 years can create a PC port of a console game which manages to run in 60fps on high settings on a hot-dog toaster (hi, KojiPro and MGSV), so can a bunch of Americans who work on an engine built for multiplatform releases and which is famously user friendly, to the point where there is a detailed walkthrough on importing and translating Unity projects into the UE4 environment. They just need to 1. assign a proper porting team, 2. give them enough time and most importantly 3. give a fuck and have a modicum of respect towards the consumer. WB has been showing that they are actively attempting to push the limit of consumer patience since Arkham City and they've finally reached it. Only the problem is, their asshattery is now affecting the reputation of a major hardware company, one of their flagship studios and an up-and-coming publishing/outsourcing studio. This shit needs to stop.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@twinsun: the onus is on the developer to create a working product as much as it is on the certification process to let it be sold - neither having directly anything to do with Phil Spencer. Also I was being facetious, it's not a big deal.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone "not having problems" are in fact still having problems. The missing graphical elements problem is universal across the board. I can run the game ok, certainly no where near as well as it should run on the hardware I'm using, however ambient occlusion, surface water and Bokeh DoF are all still missing and I sure as hell can't wish those back into existence. Also the texture streaming is straight up jacked.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By korwin

@ghostiet said:
    @the-nanomachines said:

Loading Video...

This boasts 60 frames per second. It's been speculated - based on the fucked up audio at times - that this official video was simply sped up to 60fps in a case of blatant false advertising. Some of the promised graphics features, like the rain drops visible on Batman's armor, are also missing from the PC version but are curiously present on the PS4.

The concept of promising a frame rate on a PC title is crazy. The only promise that should be made in that department is that the developer won't do a half assed job and leave in a low frame rate lock as a result of the porting process. We never had to worry about this crap until roughly the middle of the PS2 era.

LarryDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-nanomachines: if you don't know anything about how PC games work you should probably just nod and move on. Changing a frame cap in an .ini file is not equivalent in any way to altering the way a car works, nor is it out of the ordinary. That sort of thing is actually pretty common, both for frame caps and those who run non-standard resolutions.

Also, yes, when people spend the money on a PC so they can get the best experience possible, they absolutely should expect that. There's no excuse for a PC version having less features than a console version with far inferior hardware. Calling that "entitlement" is childish.

Klager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoggy1 said:

Only Dave Lang could kill the Batman.

This is how the Batman dies. Lang was the Arkham/Chi-Town Knight all along.

Assirra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

60fps has been standard for PC for decades. Since when is it suddenly a bonus extra? Also people report single digits or straight up freezes at certain points.

AiurFlux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By AiurFlux

Refunded it before they even said to refund it. Shame too. I was quite excited for the game and bought a copy for PC so I can play on my laptop on the go and a PS4 copy just because. But that was apparently a pipe dream. On my desktop, which has a 980, it ran terribly and looked like shit.

It's 2015. A game on PC that cannot be run at 60FPS is unacceptable. Broken ports are unacceptable, especially since they hyped up the new consoles as basically having similar architecture to a PC. This, ladies and gents, is why we don't pre-order. Ever. Lesson learned. Again. Thanks Warner.

EDIT:

Also want to add a few things to the unacceptable brigade.

Not having AA is unacceptable. Not being able to disable Motion Blur is unacceptable. Not being able to disable mouse smoothing is unacceptable. Not being able to adjust mouse sensitivity is worse than not acceptable, it's fucking downright moronic.

This game runs on Unreal 3. Unreal 3 is a decade old. A decade. People should have a handle on this.

I don't know who should get the blame here. Iron Galaxy for a shitty port, much like Arkham Origins. WB for rushing it out and apparently giving Iron Galaxy 8 weeks to do it, around E3 no less. Or Rocksteady for just pawning it off. Fuck videogames.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assirra said:
    @the-nanomachines said:

60fps has been standard for PC for decades. Since when is it suddenly a bonus extra? Also people report single digits or straight up freezes at certain points.

It's incorrect to say that 60 frames is standard. An uncapped frame rate which is then synced to whatever your display can handle (or not if you prefer tearing to buffer latency) is the standard. People were playing quake with vsync locked to 85fps back in the day because 85hz CRT's were common.

zeushbien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: Well, 343 is directly owned by microsoft, and phil spencer runs the xbox division, so I do think it has something directly to do with him. But yes, it isn't a big deal, I just didn't quite get the comparison.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@slag said:

And even worse their goal according to Steam page is "Fall 2015". Holy crap bucket.

Just for factual accuracy, that is misinformation. You'll notice the Steam page says:

Batman: Arkham Knight will be available on SteamOS, Linux and Mac in Fall 2015.

which was always the target release for those three non-Windows versions of the game.

SomeJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the excuse the outsourced PC port studio has for this?

What's the excuse High Voltage had for Mortal Kombat X PC?

Or the circus clowns who felt Halo:MCC was ready to drop?

Are these ports the result of 168 hour crunch-weeks or are we talking incompetency and a deathly lack of overseeing of the projects that could and often should (espec with the suits)lead to people having to find new jobs because they screwed up so bad it hurt business and stock prices?

Corvak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Corvak
    @somejerk said:

Are these ports the result of 168 hour crunch-weeks or are we talking incompetency and a deathly lack of overseeing of the projects that could and often should (espec with the suits)lead to people having to find new jobs because they screwed up so bad it hurt business and stock prices?

I don't follow stocks, but apparently WB only gave the PC version to Iron Galaxy 8 weeks ago. Add in the fact that half the industry buggers off to get boozed and schmoozed the week before and during E3.

I blame WB for this. Iron Galaxy ported BioShock Infinite just fine, WB didn't give them enough time. They should've just delayed the PC release from the get go, or delayed them all if a simultaneous release is important. I think WB's meddling is also part of Mortal Kombat X's issues - that streaming content thing was a joke.

graf1k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yakov456 said:

GFB takes on a whole new meaning.

Ha! Points to you, sir.

Klager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvak said:

I don't follow stocks, but apparently WB only gave the PC version to Iron Galaxy 8 weeks ago. Add in the fact that half the industry buggers off to get boozed and schmoozed the week before and during E3.

I blame WB for this. Iron Galaxy ported BioShock Infinite just fine, WB didn't give them enough time. They should've just delayed the PC release from the get go, or delayed them all if a simultaneous release is important.

It's definitely on Warner Brothers. Whatever contract or agreement Rocksteady had with them, Warner Brothers was clearly in charge of seeing the PC port come to market. The fact that they went with the lowest bidder, who already did a shoddy port of Batman: Arkham Origins, came back to deservedly bite them in the ass.

I love Lang, and Iron Galaxy has proven they can do good port work, but 8 weeks is a Hail Mary for any studio.

anywhereilay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got this at a discount, so I think I'll probably just wait it out. That is, assuming it gets properly fixed.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@corvak said:
    @somejerk said:

I blame WB for this. Iron Galaxy ported BioShock Infinite just fine, WB didn't give them enough time. They should've just delayed the PC release from the get go, or delayed them all if a simultaneous release is important. I think WB's meddling is also part of Mortal Kombat X's issues - that streaming content thing was a joke.

Of course you blame Warner Brothers. They own the IP and decide what happens. If they decide to give it to a studio that can't do it, that's on them. You're no longer excused for giving something out of hands and saying you didn't do the work. You decided who did the work, so it's still on you as a company.

I felt sympathetic the first time I heard of an outsourced game port turning up trash, but we know that happens now. Publishers should pick their developers more carefully then. In addition, if it's true that Iron Galaxy only had 8 weeks for this, that seems a rather short amount of time.

It is 100% WB fault. And they owned up to it it seems like.

orange_pork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Got my Steam refund in 10 minutes. That feature works way better than I ever hoped it would. Came just in time too.

aktivity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion said:
    @corvak said:
    @somejerk said:

Of course you blame Warner Brothers. They own the IP and decide what happens. If they decide to give it to a studio that can't do it, that's on them. You're no longer excused for giving something out of hands and saying you didn't do the work. You decided who did the work, so it's still on you as a company.

I felt sympathetic the first time I heard of an outsourced game port turning up trash, but we know that happens now. Publishers should pick their developers more carefully then. In addition, if it's true that Iron Galaxy only had 8 weeks for this, that seems a rather short amount of time.

I would argue that Iron Galaxy is not blameless. Yes 8 weeks is short, but clearly Iron Galaxy accepted those terms. So either they believed they could pull it off or knew it wouldn't be a good port from the start. Either way they cannot escape some of the blame.

justicejanitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I couldn't get a refund since I was gifted the game and I redeemed it before knowing of the technical issues but I'm glad they are doing this. This means that actually want to fix it. My backlog is gigantic and I can wait but they should really ship games when they are ready. This is getting out of hand.

noizy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's nuts is there are far more broken AAA games in the past 12 months (looking at you Far Cry 4) that totally ignored the issues for months. Like, I hesitate to pat WB Games on the back over this one but .. I mean ... shit.

The difference is that in the months before that there was no refund policy on Steam.

Gaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aktivity said:
    @zevvion said:
    @corvak said:
    @somejerk said:

I would argue that Iron Galaxy is not blameless. Yes 8 weeks is short, but clearly Iron Galaxy accepted those terms. So either they believed they could pull it off or knew it wouldn't be a good port from the start. Either way they cannot escape some of the blame.

Still, we don't know what the terms were. Was the deal signed at the beginning of Arkham Knight's development? When was the code supposed to given to Iron Galaxy? How many resources were given to Iron Galaxy? There are a lot of variables and speculating is useless, not to mention dangerous.

The only thing we know for certain is that Warner Bros decided to put this out, instead of delaying it.

AwkwardLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope GreenMan Gaming offers refunds as well, I'm just gonna stick with thePS4 version.

Naoiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suppose kudos for them to stop selling their product until they can repair the current issues. It's a step towards 'Don't ship/sell games that aren't fully ready.'

applegong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is possibly the game that will compel WB Interactive to depart the PC platform forever.

AV_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 13

#194  Edited By AV_Gamer

Yeah, people whom purchased the game on Steam were raging. Even people with the most powerful Nvidia card (980GTX) and i7 processor were getting unplayable frame rates, when the 30 FPS cap was removed in settings.

These horrible PC ports are starting to happen too often, to the point that people might not have a choice but to get a console. I, myself, will be getting a PS4 because of the exclusive games, anyway. I don't know why these developers ship their games off to lesser developers to make PC ports, instead of doing the work themselves. The Xbox One and the PS4 use the same x86 CPU instructions as the PC, so there is no excuse.

LegalBagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#196  Edited By LegalBagel

No way to know for sure, but it seems like the distinguishing factor between this and MKX is that Steam refunds had arrived. Nothing will convince you to pull a title like thousands of purchases charged back. I would expect this to be the norm for broken PC ports given the ease of refunds now. You're better off pulling the game and having a fanfare "re-launch" to try to bring people back in than leaving it out there for people to return. Whereas before the sales had already been made, so fix it but who cares otherwise.

Now whether the pressure in returns leads to developers not releasing broken titles on Steam is a whole other question. You'd think so, but I imagine most bad PC ports will still roll the dice the major problems don't catch on and fail to do the endless testing of video cards and hardware configurations PC requires.

aktivity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaff said:
    @aktivity said:
    @zevvion said:
    @corvak said:
    @somejerk said:

Still, we don't know what the terms were. Was the deal signed at the beginning of Arkham Knight's development? When was the code supposed to given to Iron Galaxy? How many resources were given to Iron Galaxy? There are a lot of variables and speculating is useless, not to mention dangerous.

The only thing we know for certain is that Warner Bros decided to put this out, instead of delaying it.

While it's true we don't know the details, the variables you mentioned are all things generally agreed to upfront and signed by both parties. So in case of a breach by WB a proper contract should've given Iron Galaxy the chance to abort. So either they didn't have the proper papers in place or regardless of everything still believed they good do a proper job.

rockhardalibi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't buy new games.

mikecardii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By mikecardii

<tinfoil hat> Steam knew this high-profile PC release was a disaster, which is why they so recently made their refund policy clear and consistent </tinfoil hat>

bemusedchunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warner having a rough year launching games on PC.

First MKX and now this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.