Who is your Favorite Batman

• 0 results
#-49 Posted by NorseDudeTR (423 posts) -

Regular ass Batman.

#-48 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -

Adam west, the greatest batman.

#-47 Posted by Asrahn (552 posts) -

Obviously, Batman is the greatest Batman.

#-46 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3484 posts) -

The God Damn Batman, clearly^^

#-45 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Soviet martian batman.

#-44 Posted by natetodamax (19207 posts) -

Russian Martian Batman. 

DAH COMRADE *alien noises*

#-43 Posted by BombKareshi (996 posts) -

Terry McGinnis Batman!

#-42 Posted by uniform (1835 posts) -

I don't take Batman seriously, so my favorites would be West (Greatest Batman), Clooney (Nipples!), and Bale (The voice makes me smirk every time).

#-41 Posted by Faint (833 posts) -

animated series. christian bale f'ing sucks.

#-40 Posted by Doctorchimp (4076 posts) -

Conroy, then Keaton/Bale (yeah i don't mind the voice that much, then Batman Beyond Terry.

#-39 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Val Kilmer is by far the best.

#-38 Posted by RichardLOlson (1852 posts) -

There is only one true batman.  I'm the batman.  No but seriously, Adam West is in my heart.

#-37 Posted by _Phara0h_ (889 posts) -

#-36 Posted by thegoldencat7 (1497 posts) -

This guy. 
The series won many awards, and rightly so.
#-35 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

My two Batmen are Keaton and Animated Series Batman.

#-34 Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny (1011 posts) -

im torn between The God Damn Batman and Russian Martian Batman. someone please sway me one way or the other

#-33 Posted by Damodar (1393 posts) -

Although everyone hates Bale's ridiculous gruff guttural Batman voice, I actually really enjoy his pompous-rich-asshole-facade Bruce Wayne, but Conroy absolutely nails both Bruce and Bats and the animated series Batman has so many awesome moments of bad-assery and great one-liners. The Animated Series just had such good voice over work in general. Mark Hamill (can't spell Arkham with out Mark Hamill :P) and Arleen Sorkin are so perfect.

That said, Batman in it's all it's Non-Schumacher forms is glorious. So I just voted for Batman.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.