Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Huge BF3 Patch Incoming on 6th of December

• 53 results
    arkasai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By arkasai

@WinkLynx: Chat window has gotten me killed many times in the past, this is a welcome change.

Lnin0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Lnin0

You are not kidding when you say HUGE. Wife has a 360w/20GB hard drive and the thing was pretty tight on space after the MP/HD installs. I lucked out and found her a brand new 60GB Live Kit on the cheap. Installed the new HDD and it zipped right through the dash board updates. I was happy.

Reinstalled the game disc, the HD pack and this 2GB 'patch'. Close to two hours later it finishes and tells me to go buy the map pack. Buy...WTF? This is limited edition. Jump into account history and find the 'online pass' for download. Now back to the game and FINALLY it says enjoy your new maps.

BF3 took 2 hours out of my life and 11GB out of the new drive and that is without the campaign disc installed. It was not the time to enjoy anything about this game.

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By billyhoush

The PS3 patch broke single player campaign for me. I know no one plays single player but I decided to take a break and finish it when I noticed that I can't complete Night Shift. Once I get to the helicopter it boots me out to the menu and says that I got disconnected from EA online. I read a lot of people have this issue since the patch. This sucks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.