Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Pre-Sunday Teaser Trailer - Sneaky Sneaky (and Damn Sleek)

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

The trailer's called 'My Life'...

As far as I understand the song's lyrics, it's something about 'grinding 'til I'm dead' or 'not being grounded 'til I'm dead'... guess that's the sentiment you get when you're going to work on Sundays and yet are being held back by marketing not to show it all off all the time. Some new snippets in there. Especially the scale of the metropolitan scenery is breathtaking. Can't wait to raise hell and cry havoc - and rain down death and destruction on my foes - in such a lush environment.

The full 12min trailer releasing this Sunday will be a special treat. Sweetness! Hoping for something as awesome as the Bioshock Infinite trailer, which was grand indeed.

Enjoy!
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

oh battlefield, how i long for thee

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.