Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Bad Company 2 and Battlefield on Sale on Origin

kgb0515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kgb0515

Origin is running a Labor Day sale, and you can pick up Bad Company 2 for $9.99, or Battlefield 3 for $20. Just thought everyone should know! I know I'm excited!

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

@kgb0515: Do you think BFBC2 is worth picking up just to check out the campaign?

kgb0515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kgb0515

@MB: I liked the campaign, but the multiplayer is definitely worth it, and you get all the expansion maps aside from the Vietnam DLC. I liked BC2's MP better than BF3 for various reasons, but the campaign is worth at least $10 if you ask me.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Andorski

Thanks for the heads up. Will probably get BF3 and ME3 by now.

Syndicate is $30. Worth a buy?

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By mosdl

@Andorski said:

Thanks for the heads up. Will probably get BF3 and ME3 by now.

Syndicate is $30. Worth a buy?

I really enjoyed Syndicate, but the MP might be dead

Zekhariah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Zekhariah

@MB said:

@kgb0515: Do you think BFBC2 is worth picking up just to check out the campaign?

It might be. I bought syndicate for $6 on gamers gate and BFBC2 for $5 not all that long ago though, so I can't say the prices seem that great.

Most games that are worth your time to play at all are probably worth $10. EA is pretty good about releasing games that are at least worth playing if your intersted in the sub-genre.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By ajamafalous
    @kgb0515 said:

@MB: I liked the campaign, but the multiplayer is definitely worth it, and you get all the expansion maps aside from the Vietnam DLC. I liked BC2's MP better than BF3 for various reasons, but the campaign is worth at least $10 if you ask me.

BFBC2 multiplayer is effectively dead. There are only something like 15-30 servers still up with people in them.
    kgb0515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kgb0515

Hmm...that wasn't my experience last night. I found that there were plenty of servers active depending on game type. Conquest was still pretty busy, but there were very few EA servers which might be a bad thing. I hate getting booted for no reason.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.