Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Battlefield bad company vietnam achievement status

v2xJFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By v2xJFresh

Ive started the long slog of trying to get all the gold pins for all the guns on this game. I have found a pretty decent pattern of about 1-1and a half hours per weapon. So far ive reached 8 of these weapons and i think ill probably be getting around 2 weapons per day, which will get me finishing around christmas day, ish. Anyone else going for this painfully tedious achievement. 

PS im an a fairly good Xbox Player, in the uk, anyone want to play some time? v2 x J Fresh

KimChi4U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KimChi4U

I'm not exactly in your time zone but send me a friend invite. My GT is:  Soju 25percent

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By big_jon

When I get back from my parents I will have to grind these to keep my S-rank.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.