Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

For you guys who hate playing with fail rambos...

Godslayer07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Godslayer07

I dont know if this kind of thread is allowed but yes this is a recruitment thread for my fellow giantbomb users(which i hold in high regards) to join a clan to avoid playing with the MW2 kiddies. I know how frustrating it can be to get into a game where it feels like you and maybe a couple of others are the only ones trying to capture points and secure firelanes. =DeathWatch= is an east coast (PC)clan for discipline people looking to have fun playing the game while actually playing the game correctly. I will be looking for teammates that I can rely on to cover a firelane, defend a point, or push the lines. The goal for right now is to field 2-3 squads and eventually get a team together. I already have a squad together and eventhough we play against PuG teams we dominate the game and rarely lose. I want to keep this an increasing trend =D. Have a vent so it is required to talk as it is a very team oriented game. Contact me via forums,pm, or add me as a friend on steam(Darknero07). See you on the field of glory.    

Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Castro

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to play this game yet. I just wanted to comment to let you know how much I like the term "Fail Rambos." Good luck in your quest. That is all.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Quipido

I think you should specify you are recruting for a PC team of ppl, this forum is for all platforms - so it mihgt be confusing for some folks (not everyone knows what "vent" is these days...)

fentonalpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By fentonalpha
    @Godslayer07 said:
    "

to join a clan to avoid playing with the MW2 kiddies.

"
    I love how when a new game comes out the last big thing is "childsplay"  i was playing MAG the other night a guy kept yelling "Go play Modern Warfare 2 noobs", and in MW2 its "you wanna jump, go play Halo bitch!"
    Ahhhh i love it.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pause422
    @fentonalpha said:

" @Godslayer07 said:

"

"
    I love how when a new game comes out the last big thing is "childsplay"  i was playing MAG the other night a guy kept yelling "Go play Modern Warfare 2 noobs", and in MW2 its "you wanna jump, go play Halo bitch!" Ahhhh i love it. "
    Or in this case, its more so that the majority of people who think they are the shit at MW2, are complete ass and don't know how to properly play a Battlefield game and suck entirely. Regardless of the way it was said, I'm sure that was the intent, and its true. Luckily, far more people on PC actually knw how to play a Battlefield game by default, so while you still run into those people, its far less occurring than on console.
    dantheman1515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dantheman1515

Yesterday in the demo I crashed a helicopter into an enemy tank, and blew it up! Haha, got 3 kills as well. It was the biggest holy shit moment I have ever had in games.

fentonalpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By fentonalpha
    @pause422 said:
    " @fentonalpha said:

" @Godslayer07 said:

"

"
    I love how when a new game comes out the last big thing is "childsplay"  i was playing MAG the other night a guy kept yelling "Go play Modern Warfare 2 noobs", and in MW2 its "you wanna jump, go play Halo bitch!" Ahhhh i love it. "
    Or in this case, its more so that the majority of people who think they are the shit at MW2, are complete ass and don't know how to properly play a Battlefield game and suck entirely. Regardless of the way it was said, I'm sure that was the intent, and its true. Luckily, far more people on PC actually knw how to play a Battlefield game by default, so while you still run into those people, its far less occurring than on console. "
    This is true, the transition is harsh.... but it can be overcome.  It just took me about a week.
    Sinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sinatra
    @dantheman1515 said:
    " Yesterday in the demo I crashed a helicopter into an enemy tank, and blew it up! Haha, got 3 kills as well. It was the biggest holy shit moment I have ever had in games. "
    That would of been awesome to see if you could of captured your gameplay and posted it on Youtube. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.