Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

I can't ''log in'' to BC2.

Avatar image for bulletproofmonk
    BulletproofMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By BulletproofMonk

So, I'm trying to play Bad Company 2 multiplayer on the PS3. I hit the  ''Play Now'' button, and it gives me an error message that says: ''Unable to log in, please try again.''  

I type my e-mail address and my existing EA account password there, and then it says: ''Failed to create account.'' Then I try to create a new account, and it still doesn't work. Anyone else ever had this problem? This is fucking stupid. 

E: Also, I've been playing the MP for about 5 hours and this is the first time that's happened.

Wuddel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Wuddel

I think maintenance. From the Battlefield Blog:

On Tuesday the 25th of January we are going to do a bit of maintenance work on the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 during these hours:

2:00 am PDT - 5:00 am PDT

5:00 am EST - 8:00 am EST

10:00 GMT - 13:00 GMT

11:00 CET - 14:00 CET

Maintenance for the PC platform is scheduled for these hours:

02:00 am PDT - 5:25 am PDT

05:00 am EST - 8:25 am EST

10:00 GMT - 13:25 GMT

11:00 CET - 14:25 CET

The purpose is to improve performance of the stats system, to reduce/eliminate stats outages. We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Avatar image for bulletproofmonk
    BulletproofMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By BulletproofMonk
    @Wuddel: Okay, thanks. I take my angry words back.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.