Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Limited Edition Announcement Trailer HD

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

No Caption Provided

The Limited Edition game features six special gameplay unlocks that give players a tactical advantage on the battlefield. Available while supplies last, the Limited Edition version of the game will be sold at the same price as the standard version of the game with participating retailers in North America on March 2, 2010 and in Europe on March 5, 2010.

Sweet! 'Day 1' buyers will get some extra love for their dough! Now I just got to find a participating retailer in Switzerland!

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By FrankCanada97

For the same price as normal? So many other companies would try to milk at least $10 on this. Good on them. This is why I respect DICE as a developer.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Seppli

EA's holiday titles are all about to hit the market. So EA's marketing machine will finally be able to focus on my favorite upcoming game!

I expect the BF:BC 2 hype train to gain some serious steam this coming months. There is still sooo much more to reveal and show-off. Like the singleplayer campaign and what's going on with Sarge, Sweetwater, Haggard and Preston and all their stolen merc gold. Will we get to see Miss April? Is she hot? And whatnot... Can't wait to see all them kick-ass trailers and gameplay vids. Also - a beta will happen. Soon. 

Looking forward to hear and read from all the gaming journalists about how BF:BC 2 is blowing their freaking mind to the sun! Like what Jesus did to apostles! Just better! With 1000% more brain explosions!

I'm waiting since it's announcement early this year, that the game starts to blow the fuck up! Everybody has to see this coming. Because this shit will hit big like french 3000 megaton nuclear warhead! Kaboom baby!

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By FrankCanada97

To be clear, everyone will be able to unlock these unlocks. The people who get the limited edition will have the 6 unlocks right away.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Seppli

Yeah - they should have said 'early unlocks' or something, to clarify things. There are definitly some boneheads out there, how will cry 'foul-play'... 

...because they're stupid! ;P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.